Closed Thread
Page 18 of 96 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats A&S and Barca!! Woo hoo!

AFM - egg pick up today and we got 18 eggs! Just taking it easy now and hoping for great fertilisation rates. Transfer in August

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (16-06-2015),Lovebubs77  (15-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stillhopeful

18 eggs!! That's a good haul.. Fingers crossed lots fertilize

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (15-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    but think i read they like it to be above 30?
    that's what I remember as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats everyone! Looks like today has been a very positive one for a lot of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    so good to see some BFPs this month!

AFM - today is day 7 of my cycle. Had a scan this morning and things seem to be progressing well. Started Orgalutran this morning after a call from the nurse, forgot how much I hate the slightly bigger needle on that one, you really have to push it in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bettie, I can't more highly recommend putting ice on the area for 30 seconds before doing the orgalutran. I put a few cubes in a sandwich bag. It numbs it almost completely! Then find the point of the injection and jab it in on an angle. It works a treat! Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    StillHopeful - Great news on the 18 eggs hun hope you get a great fert rate now , will you hear tomorrow?

Bettie - Great to hear you have a good start to your cycle, hope the injection gets better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Heyside! X
    I have heard that ALL 18 are suitable for fertilisation. Will get a fertilisation report tomorrow than nothing more until Friday it think? DH has severe MFI so I know this is where the numbers drop but just hoping our baby is in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 - yay! Fantastic levels! Sounds like a sticky one Keep growing little one!

@A&S - congrats on the bfp! Hoping the line gets darker for you soon! 😊

@Jk565 - sorry to hear Hun. always nasty seeing those lines and then watching them dissapear. Did you have a trigger for it to be positive? Has AF arrived?

@Heyside - hopefully good news on your next scan Hun. Will be good to see if the lining has completely shed.

@Hilton04 - I'm doing acupuncture and love it. I'm also taking disgusting herbs- well brews. But I'm up for anything and everything that might help.

@Phiphi - Especially important to have acupuncture on day of ET and after, or as close to it as possible. Hopefully those follicles grow nicely on the upped gonal. I'm sure they will and you get some nice numbers next Monday 😊.

@Bettie - orgalutran is terrible. I had a needle bounce back on me once! 😳 agree with StillHopeful though. All that stabbing is so much easier with a little ice. Even a cold pack will do 😀

AFM - I'm having a scan tomorrow to see where I'm up to. Haven't done a HRT FET before so not sure what to expect, apart from half expecting something to be wrong again... hoping for good news though so I can do my Fet the week after. And my acupuncturist is away also! Have to find a new one for ore and post ET.

Hope everyone else is going good- sorry if I have missed you. It's hard to remember everyone's names in such a large group.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful do you know if DH's sample was good today? Fingers crossed for good feet rates tomorrow!