Closed Thread
Page 14 of 96 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    This month seems to be moving quickly - I forget how suddenly things move forward - except of course for the 2WW which always drags! My FET (3 day embryo from 2013) is booked in for Monday 15th - ovulating today & in quite a bit of pain. I've only had 2 cycles since stopping breastfeeding so it all feels a bit weird! Best of luck everyone, let's hope it's a sticky month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh best of luck for Monday @Lovebubs77 ! I'm having my blasto FET Wednesday, hopefully we'll get some good news together xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH had vasectomy reversal in 2011 - it worked but he has very low count and very high DNA damage, we did 8 rounds of ICSI all were poor performing embryos. No BFP. We tried PICSI, TESA (had a glimmer of hope with TESA), and then went to Genea and are having IMSI (high digital magnification). 1st Genea round, PGD tested perfect embryo in the freezer. 2nd Genea IMSI, we had 2 hatching blastocysts. BFP, sadly but looks likely to be ectopic, (results in Monday) - but the moral of me jumping in to this thread is to say this. If your DH has issues with sperm due to vasectomy reversal issues, or high DNA damage, do not waste your time with any other method except IMSI. We wasted 8 cycles, basically we were being told that "the jury was not out on IMSI" when in actual fact the more likely reason they were saying and recommending alternatives is because their laboratories were not equipped with the very expensive high digital microscope. I would hate anyone else to have to waste years a thousands of dollars unnecessarily like we sadly did.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lea7 For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (14-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Tanej78! It will be great to have someone else going through the 2WW at the same time!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Just wanted to jump into this thread if it's ok.

I recognise a couple of names on here - @StillHopeful HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (from reading, I think it's today?) hope you are doing something nice to celebrate!

A quick bit of history. DH and I have had 4 failed ICSI cycles and 2 failed FETs over three years - trying for Bub 1. We decided to have a break for a couple of months and have just returned from 2 and a half week holiday in Japan.

Evidently we are a little nuts (and desperate to become parents lol) so on our first day back in the country we were already back at the clinic getting set for another cycle.

We officially started our next FET today - hoping to have luck with our beautiful frosted blasty (emby 7)

It's a "natural FET" which makes me laugh because already I'm on asprin and dexo, which will be followed by intrillipids, clexane and pesseries (so natural haha!)

Anyway I hope you are all travelling well and that we get a lot of great outcomes!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    May I ask what everyone's diagnosis is as to why it's hard to conceive. Mine is DP has obstructive azoospermia. I have PCOS, but have been able to fall pregnant 3 times so the doc feels there should be no reason why I couldn't again. I'm due for my first ever FET next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Allycat111,

DH has low count, poor morphology and motility. We later found that I have high level NK cells and DH and I have matching DQ Alpha genes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Allykat, ours is unexplained infertility. After 3 rounds of IUI, 1 fresh transfer & 2 frozen transfers -all failed - I had a laporoscopy & hysteroscopy & FS found a very small amount of endo which was removed. FS believed that the endo wasn't significant enough to cause infertility - so we remain in the unexplained category. Our first fresh transfer after the endo was removed resulted in our DD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    May I ask what everyone's diagnosis is as to why it's hard to conceive. Mine is DP has obstructive azoospermia. I have PCOS, but have been able to fall pregnant 3 times so the doc feels there should be no reason why I couldn't again. I'm due for my first ever FET next month.
    @allykat111 we have unexplained infertility ... DH has been tested again for the 3rd time this year, we've fallen preg 3 naturally, 1 on clomid (ectopic) 5th via FET ... never going further than 7.5 weeks... I do have PCOS but all tests have otherwise been inconclusive... until this year I was tested for MTHFR for the first time and came back with that mutation, so this maybe a reason why. My ANA are slightly raised, but my biopsy and tests for NKC were fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lea7 Hope monday goes ok & it's not ectopic. x @Lovebubs77 hope monday brings a sticky bub & @Tanej78 on wed.
    I'll be there with you in the two week torture. I've got FET this monday also.
    Looks like monday & this week is a busy one for this thread!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (14-06-2015)