Closed Thread
Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my first scan and showing 6 follicles. I've now been put on 300 gonal f and another scan on Monday.

Is that good? What's the average number I should hope for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Phiphi,
    It got 6 on my first cycle. I have learnt that it is quality over quantity. If they have increased your dose they are probably trying to get a few more too.
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    So second scan today, things have gone a little crazy as feared. Good news is EPU is still scheduled for Monday. There are now 19 follies on the left, 12 on the right! Waiting on bloodwork to decide whether to switch to a luveris trigger and do a freeze all due to luveris mucking with the lining and OHSS risk ahh, really hoping that doesn't happen. Plus it means I'll have to drive 2 hours to pick up the trigger tomorrow, and find somewhere one Sunday to have a blood test! Which just happens to be mine and DHs Bday. Lol. So just praying to hear back today to go ahead with the ovidrill trigger. Either way I'm a risk so at least Id have a chance. I don't know why they put my dose up from Wednesday but anyway nothing can be done, just hope that no matter what, we make some baby's to be transferred at the perfect timing. 🙏

Thanks
    Reviews
    And just thinking it would be such a waste of a 12mm lining! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good numbers @Phiphi. I had 9 follies showing last cycle but only got 3 eggs as the others weren't mature so your FS is doing the right thing upping your dose to get them mature.

Wish my FS did that for me last cycle as I may have some on ice rather than start a fresh cycle. Each cycle is a learning curve though I guess.

AFM saw FS yesterday, testing was done after D&C and turns out our embie had chromosome issues, she's assured me that this particular issue can't occur again. So we wait for AF and will hopefully by cycling mid/late July.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @StillHopeful, what a ride you've had! I hope it doesn't become OHSS, that's always been a fear of mine through all these cycles but I don't seem to produce enough eggs anyway lol.

Hope you get to transfer next week sometime rather than freeze all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No transfer for me for 2 months I know it's for the best but it still hurts. Hopefully we get lots of perfect snow babies. Might even ask my clinic about pgd testing seeing as we have time to wait around now and just throw everything at this. But who's to say the lucrin will even get me to Epu yet. Nothing's guaranteed. Just wait and see and hope x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that @StillHopeful
    OHSS is not fun, hopefully the best outcome out of this is you get some beautiful frosties ready to go next time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Phiphi hope your journey in the group is a short one! I don’t know much about how many follies to expect on Gonal 300. My first stim (5 years ago) I was on 112 of Gonal but only had 6 eggs retrieved. This time around they are starting me on 150.

Corbes- Best of luck with your cycling! What does Progynova do? Sorry trying to remember all the drugs and purposes for them all :/

Tanej78- Best of luck for your FET! Maybe time in the freezer is just what they needed for that BFP month J

Barca07- So exciting! Fingers crossed its your BFP, keep us upto date with the testing

StillHopeful- Yay for EPU on Monday, hope you don’t get OHSS. You must be feeling so uncomfortable and bloated! Poor thing.

Hope77- Fingers crossed AF starts soon so you can start

Sorry if I have missed anyone, this is a big group! I will try keep up and check in more often to remember everyone properly.

AFM: Had my day 21 appointment today (Day 20 today) picked up my goodie bag and had a blood test so hopefully get results tomorrow and find out when I start on Lucrin. They are putting me on 10ui Lucrin, 150ui Gonal and Ovidrel trigger. Ovidrel is new for me (last time I did IVF was 5 years ago) used Pregnyl to trigger back then, so kinda happy the Ovidrel looks like a smaller needle like the Gonal pens haha…
    Was concerned about the pelvic scan I had last week but apparently all was A-Ok! J

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hilton04 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (12-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just moving the roll call over

ROLL CALL!!!

Waiting to cycle
    Jadette - fresh stim?
    Hope77 - fresh stim?
    MrsChino - fresh stim July
    Hopeful37 - FET July
    Grace0908 - fresh stim