Closed Thread
Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Hopeful I really hope HCG decreases rapidly on it's own so you don't have to go through anymore s***. This journey is just so unfair. Big hugs x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry for your news hopeful37 hopefully the road will be less bumpy and you can jump on the horse again. I'm now on cycle day 1 thanks to AF being full flo. Wish I could get the transfer this month but they want me to have 2 periods before my transfer. Has anyone else had this after EPU and no fresh transfer? I guess my hormones will be a lot more natural after 2 more cycles.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Alyycat so far myself and everyone I know has had to wait the two cycles after a fresh stim regardless of if they had a transfer bfn, freeze all or OHSS. Most places do let you do back to back FETs though. Unfortunately the waiting game is a big part of the crap journey we are on. Big hugs, hope the time passes quickly for you x

Keiko I keep forgetting to reply! Yay to early transfer! Finally we will be PUPO together! (Hopefully if all goes right on my end). My Et is estimated for the 19th but my last cycle I was pushed back a few days so you never know. But it's not so far apart anyway x
    Not long now! Hope you had a good time camping x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, Just checking in on this thread, will go back and read the history shortly.

I'm about to start my 5th stim cycle. This time around I'm on Gonal-f 300, Luveris 75 (this one is new for me), Orgalutran 250 & Lupron for the trigger (also new for me).

Going to be a freeze all cycle with day 5 PGD using karyomapping.

Not looking forward to the point where I'm doing three injections a day, have spoken to the FN and will do a few in my thighs to save my poor tummy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Still Hopeful, not a lot of help here - I don't remember feeling much when I was stimming & both cycles I did resulted in 5 eggs - even though the drugs were increased for my second cycle. Here's hoping for good eggs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mark me down as a big fat ****ing negative please roll-callers.
    BFFN on FRER 6dp5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk565 View Post
    Mark me down as a big fat ****ing negative please roll-callers.
    BFFN on FRER 6dp5dt
    It's only 6 days past. Don't lose hope. I wouldn't be game to do a home test yet that early. Doesn't it still take up to 10-12 days for implantation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @AllyKat111 but I think its all over. Google tells me a positive after this point is rare, and generally doesn't end well. Feel like AF is on her beastly way
    Im also on to my second consolation wine.
    Last edited by SJ565; 09-06-2015 at 20:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I've been MIA since this thread started. Have been waiting for my HCG levels to drop since a missed miscarriage from my March cycle & D&C in May, they were finally at 4 last week.

Have an appointment with my FS tomorrow but AF still hasn't returned so not sure where that leaves me. I would have liked a couple of months before returning to the jabs but don't think I can hold out that long, at 38 time isn't on my side!

Hopefully I'll start again in July and be part of this thread but for now I'll just follow along and cheer from the sideline! Hope to see lots of BFPs.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

Grace0908  (10-06-2015),Hopeful37  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 more sleeps to BT, and I'm starting to go crazy!! Haha

I had my last pregnyl 1,500 last Friday (5 days ago)... Soooo tempted to poas tomorrow morning!!

I've been bloated all week and have had cramping/twinges too, but am too scared to poas.

Pregnyl is evil - gives you early preg symptoms, but you can't test in case of a false positive!
    Going crazy! 😬