Closed Thread
Page 1 of 96 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET June July 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm lining up for another fresh stim ICSI at the beginning of June and looking for others to go through it with.

A little history on my situation, DH had a vasectomy reversal 2 years ago and after many months of ttc naturally we were advised to start IVF ICSI.
    Our first round in JAN only got us a fresh transfer (BFN) and a FET in March that resulted in a miscarriage. Hoping for better results this time round and most importantly a sticky BFP.

Its ts not nice seeing familiar names, because it means they too are still stuck on the heart wrenching journey, but I know there are others that were with me in the Jan and March threads still going, so I hope we can support each other again and this time actually graduate to a DIG!

Much love and sticky baby dust x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Stillhopefull, I hope to be joining you very soon! We have changed Fs and after waiting 10 weeks our first appointment with him is on Wednesday(feels like I have been waiting for 6 months!). We had our third failed Ivf/isci in Feb and I just want to get the ball rolling again. I'm sure more tests will be on the cards as he is a second opinion expert and tests for lots of things others don't.
    Wishing you all the very best for your up and coming cycle and hope that this is the one that gets you your bub😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Jadette, I recognise your name from the Jan/FEB thread. Hope the new FS works wonders for you. Looking forward to cycling together x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Jadette  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I just saw this thread pop up and recognised your name @StillHopeful. I'm waiting for AF to arrive before starting another fresh ICSI cycle after a miscarriage from Feb/March thread. If my body does as it should I may be starting sometime in June. Trying like mad in hope of natural miracle in the next few weeks though!! All the best to both of you, I hope this cycle is your turn xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

Jadette  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @hope77 hope our next cycles are the one that get us our bubbas😃

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadette For This Useful Post:

hope77  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies . Looks like I’ll be a few weeks behind you! I’ll be doing another long down reg, so will start the dreaded synarel in late June and start jabbing in the first week of July (most likely).

I know what you mean – I’m sad to see you ladies still here, but it’s also nice to share the journey with familiar names. Surely we are all due for some good news this time! Come on June/July!!

I probably won’t have much to share for the next few weeks, but I’ll hang around and cheer you all on while I count down the days to get started.

Sending lots of luck and baby dust for the coming weeks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Jadette  (25-05-2015),Keiko2012  (26-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness hope77 didn't realise we have been in the same boat! We had an early MC in April from March FET. I refused to go on the pill because I wanted the natural miracle. Hope you have more luck than us! If you don't mind me asking, is it MFI? And we are both fresh Stimming in June.

Wow so far all familiar names from Jan, you're so right Mrs Chino, I am sad to see you are all still here and not in the DIG but I feel like we are now old friends that truly know what the others are feeling.

Xx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

hope77  (25-05-2015),Keiko2012  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I can't believe I'm saying this but I'll be joining you all again too. Wishing there would be less familiar names in here. But onwards and upwards lets get going again! Hopefully we'll make a DIG soon 😀💕

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

hope77  (25-05-2015),Jadette  (25-05-2015),StillHopeful  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keiko I was just coming on to direct you to out thread and let you know it's sadly but comfortingly all familiar names so far! And then here you were! I'm so sorry you're having a long and uncertain cycle atm but I wish you all the best for tomorrow and hopefully you can be the first to kick us off with a sticky BFP! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha thanks @StillHopeful being head hunted now ha ha ha. Well I am probably not doing anything until late June early July. This chemical has stuffed my body up big time. I'm CD 22 and no signs of ovulation... I normally have a 28-30 day cycle. Right royal pain in the bum this is. Anyway have my appt soon and will ask fs for some ovidrel so hopefully will ovulate and end this cycle!