+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Thermomix Consultants

I have a TM5 which I love.
    I'm thinking of becoming a consultant but really unsure as I'm not into party plan stuff.
    I don't have a big circle of friends and worried not being able to sell.
    Ideally to begin with I would like to pay out my machine and buy a second one.
    So I'm after positive and negative feedback on being a consultant. Also how much do you get paid per machine sold?
    TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing as I'm thinking of doing the rarn your thermomix option.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not a consultant but my mum is. She gets $300 and something per machine but the more you sell the more commission you make per machine. My mum doesn't usually sell many machines to friends. Most sales are word of mouth from people she's already sold them to. She also gets referrals from the area manager/head consultant (unsure of correct terminology) that come through the thermomix website. My mum really enjoys it. The only downside my mum mentions is being stuffed around by people (demos, machine drop offs etc) and dealing with unsatisfied customers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been a consultant for just over 2 years now and love it. My colleagues are awesome and I've met so many lovely people at my demos. I love inspiring people to start their own Thermomix journey.

You use your friends/family as demo practice to start with and have them invite people you don't know and then those people will maybe purchase or book their own demos and the flow on from that helps build your business and break out of your circle of influence. After you've been doing it a while you'll start to get word of mouth referrals and sales from your customers (if you look after them).

There is a scale of how much you earn per machine depending on how many you sell in the calendar month.

If you want to find out how much, put a request through your consultant or to the Thermomix
    website to attend a business info session to find out more (most people including myself don't like to discuss their income).