+ Reply to Thread

Default Can Mamas & Papas Armadillo Maxi Cosi Adaptors be used for Baby Jogger City Versa?

As far as I'm aware of, adaptor's required for attaching a Maxi Cosi Capsule to a Baby Jogger City Versa pram. But I don't know what are the available adaptors.

When I was browsing COTD, I came across Mamas & Papas Armadillo Maxi Cosi Adaptors, I'm wondering if I can use this as required.

If not, any suggestions about where to get one?

If I hire a Maxi Cosi Capsule from one of those authorised installers in Sydney, would they include the adaptor in the lease? Normally how much would it cost? TA.

From an ad on Gumtree, I noticed the baby jogger city/versa adaptor package includes a range of different adaptors for different models, maybe that's the reason for the added price

Unfortunately, this seller doesn't sell the one for Maxi-Cosi any more, which is the one I'm looking for

If anyone else's selling, feel free to leave me a message. Thanks.

Similar Threads

1. Valco Snap Ultra, Mamas and Papas Armadillo
    By Tinkers in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-10-2014, 13:30
  2. Baby bud by mamas & papas
    By loulou21 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2014, 23:25
  3. Mamas and Papas Armadillo VS Baby Jogger Citi Mini GT
    By saj in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 5