+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ooh so I just read the Ramzi's thingo. Well, I know what side DS implanted on, as I had surgery at 6 weeks pregnant from suspected cornual ectopic. He was on the left side, as I was expecting to lose the left portion of my uterus in the surgery, and I also ovulated from the left side too, so he implanted just under the fallopian tube on the left.

It says: 97.2% of the male fetuses had a chorionic villi/placenta location on the right side of the uterus

I know for a fact that DS was on the left, so there you have it I know they aren't saying 100%, but I can tell you what happened to me anyhow.

Obviously the doctors were wrong too, as DS is here with us today

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pearlygirl For This Useful Post:

Frankenmum  (22-05-2015),JSL1986  (22-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it happened to me. At my 20week scan the sonographer was certain i was having a boy she checked several times. I went nuts and got all blue clothes washed them ect then went and got a 3d scan at 33weeks to be told the baby was actually a girl

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummylozzie For This Useful Post:

JSL1986  (23-05-2015)

Similar Threads

1. Nobody told me it would be like this....
    By TTC1morepink in forum Anxiety & Panic Disorders
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-12-2014, 18:44
  2. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 02:05
  3. Being told that you are a complex f###r
    By RuffledPansy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 22:31