+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel your pain, literally. I had a failed balloon catheter too (no amniotic fluid and baby's head against my cervix- they couldn't get it through) It was horrendous. Worst part of the whole birth.
    They needed to get baby out one way or another so proceeded to break my non existent waters & start the drop. Fortunately labour started but it was my 2nd baby so I was a bit 'easier' to get into labour on the drip I think.
    Good luck. I hope you have a short and safe birth.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a nice induction story...so, it can happen ...

My 2nd baby was induced just before 39 weeks, as I had gestational diabetes and she was getting very big (born 4.715kg).

I went into the Epworth Freemasons at 8.00am, had an epidural straight up, and CTG monitor attached. My OBGYN then broke my waters, and started oxytocin IV infusion. Bubs born at 1.59pm.

Best wishes for an uneventful birth. Just wanted to reassure you that straightforward inductions can occur

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 16:26
  2. Clomid failed what next
    By slipper in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 02:20
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-07-2014, 17:05