+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Thanks so much @sunnygirl79... Sorry for your loss as well. I haven't been too emotional but have been very anxious. I guess when I see my old DIG going for 20 week scans and here I am back to the beginning. It sounds silly but I'm dealing with ttc a lit worse than the initial loss iykwim.

I just feel like I'm a pregnant woman stuck in a not-pregnant body (I know that sounds really crazy)

I think the hardest thing has been that my husband didn't want anyone to know about the miscarriage, and he doesn't like to speak about it, so I haven't really had anyone to speak to.

I don't have much advice about when I test as I always promise I will wait and NEVER do lol. I thing sat morning is nice cause you will be on cloud nine if it's BFP and if it's a BFN you have a distraction to get over the disappointment!!!

Sending all my baby dust to you for a positive this month!!!
    Thanks @Meld85 I think Saturday is def the plan. At least going away for the weekend will be a good distraction either way! CD30 today and counting 😊

Sorry to hear your hubby isn't letting you talk about it. I found that once I started talking about it to friends etc, pretty much everyone confessed they'd had a similar experience. It made me feel so much more normal. Like it was just my turn for it to happen.

I am super anxious about it reoccurring though. If I am PG I will call my OB Monday and get BT straight away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ladies quick update - tested this morning and it's BFP for me 😊.
    Still v cautious trying not to get too excited given what happened last time. It's hard not to though, I really really hope this one sticks!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Meld85  (27-06-2015),missybear  (27-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations @sunnygirl79 that is wonderful news!!!!

I can understand the anxiety but try not to let it spoil such a lovely time (easier said than done I know)

I woke up to AF this morning so I am back on the TTC wagon...hopefully July will be our month.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (28-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

I can understand the anxiety but try not to let it spoil such a lovely time (easier said than done I know)

I woke up to AF this morning so I am back on the TTC wagon...hopefully July will be our month.

Fingers crossed for July Hun, still no AF here but POAS and so far it's negative, meant to be testing in 3 days, so maybe it's too early, I don't think so though!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

Meld85  (27-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you and sorry AF arrived for you. Fingers crossed for July 😊