+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I had a MMC on April 17th at 8 wks with twins and finally spontaneously miscarried 4wks 3 days later on May 18th. AF lasted 6/7 days and we are trying again immediately, that's this weekend😊 waiting 4+3 for AF enabled us to come to terms with our loss after a surprise pregnancy as I'm 43, new relationship, failed IVF 12 months ago due to AMH FSH levels etc etc and accepted defeat of being perimenopausal. Fingers crossed for another miracle pregnancy, ov sticks at the ready😊

2. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

JET09  (27-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missybear View Post
    Hi ladies
    I had a MMC on April 17th at 8 wks with twins and finally spontaneously miscarried 4wks 3 days later on May 18th. AF lasted 6/7 days and we are trying again immediately, that's this weekend😊 waiting 4+3 for AF enabled us to come to terms with our loss after a surprise pregnancy as I'm 43, new relationship, failed IVF 12 months ago due to AMH FSH levels etc etc and accepted defeat of being perimenopausal. Fingers crossed for another miracle pregnancy, ov sticks at the ready😊
    Good luck for this weekend missybear! Sending baby dust your way!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

missybear  (27-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going. Well when I thought I would O lovely AF reared her ugly head again for a total of 7 days. Finally had a positive OPK last Wednesday and have been tiring my DP for 3 days prior and 4 days post O, as well as whenever also 😀😉 a late +OPK for me this cycle day 19 so a bit dubious this cycle. We'll see! Approx 8 mores days until POAS

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF finally arrived first one since MC.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JET09 For This Useful Post:

missybear  (22-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ladies is it ok if I join in here? I had a MMC late last year just before Christmas and have been trying again ever since (took my body ages to get AF back again, 9 weeks or so?!).

So now I am CD29 and no AF... My cycles since MC have only been 25 days.
    I am way too scared to do a HPT in case it's positive and then I start the rollercoaster of anxiety again! Whilst I really want a BFP its just bringing back memories of the constant tests, scans and consequent anxiety etc that I endured for weeks before my MC.
    Also DH is away so want to wait until he is home. But I can't stop thinking about it arggggghhh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone,

I hope you don't mind me joining as well. I was trying for our third baby when I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks in April.

This is my first tww since and I'm going a little crazy. I'm walking around the house like a crazy woman holding my sticks up to the light to make out the faintest of faint lines only to look at it again and realise I was imagining it and feel crushed.

The weird thing is I have all these pimples coming up around my mouth which was my first sign I was pregnant for all 3 of my pregnancies... It's what's given me false hope I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I hope you don't mind me joining as well. I was trying for our third baby when I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks in April.

This is my first tww since and I'm going a little crazy. I'm walking around the house like a crazy woman holding my sticks up to the light to make out the faintest of faint lines only to look at it again and realise I was imagining it and feel crushed.

The weird thing is I have all these pimples coming up around my mouth which was my first sign I was pregnant for all 3 of my pregnancies... It's what's given me false hope I guess.
    Sorry for your loss @Meld85, April was not so long ago, how are you feeling? I know I was a mess for a few months. I'd be fine one week and come crashing down the next.

Debating on when I should test. Friday will be 2 weeks from my suspected O (I think I O'd late, day 17). I am going away for wknd with DH and want to know whether or not I can drink... But don't want to spoil my wknd if it's BFN...

It's also my first month BBT so although my temps are still high I have no idea of what's normal for me. Of course analysing it like crazy.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Meld85  (24-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much @sunnygirl79... Sorry for your loss as well. I haven't been too emotional but have been very anxious. I guess when I see my old DIG going for 20 week scans and here I am back to the beginning. It sounds silly but I'm dealing with ttc a lit worse than the initial loss iykwim.

I just feel like I'm a pregnant woman stuck in a not-pregnant body (I know that sounds really crazy)

I think the hardest thing has been that my husband didn't want anyone to know about the miscarriage, and he doesn't like to speak about it, so I haven't really had anyone to speak to.

I don't have much advice about when I test as I always promise I will wait and NEVER do lol. I thing sat morning is nice cause you will be on cloud nine if it's BFP and if it's a BFN you have a distraction to get over the disappointment!!!

Sending all my baby dust to you for a positive this month!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls
    I'm also in my tww since O after my miscarriage in April. I was late ovulating day 19😳 I'm going to test on Sunday.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

Meld85  (24-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Missy Bear!!! You have much more control than I do lol

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

missybear  (24-06-2015)