Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How's things today @wobblermummy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMumma View Post
    How's things today @wobblermummy
    No second line now ;( gone this morning so will have to wait for it all to end now. Doesn't look like AF will be here today or tomorrow so don't know how long that will all take. Had a cry after dropping dd at daycare and felt a lil crap. So wish wasn't living with mil as would have had a proper cry in my own space and been able to atleast have a drink or 2 or 3 tonight on my own without being watched or thought my bottle of wine was for sharing . Told DH am so over it all 2 losses in 2 months living off unhealthy diet. The pest guy was spraying at work again last week too days before BFP so that could have had something to do with it, they used to come and spray their chemicals while I was heavily pregnant with dd cause they are so dumb and I'd have to leave work and not come back for 24 hrs cause of the toxicity. I know rationally I shouldn't blame anyone or anything as it's life but I don't feel like that right now I'd love to blame them all I was so healthy pre pregnancy with dd I ate so carefully before and while I was.

Similar Threads

1. Jubilant June Testing Thread
    By Shrillian in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 833
    Last Post: 18-06-2015, 11:33
  2. Joyful June Testing Thread :)
    By anatonge1203 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20-05-2015, 13:45
  3. Jolly January testing thread - January 2015!
    By Bub077 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 643
    Last Post: 14-02-2015, 13:45