+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyDeFleur View Post
    I can just tell this wasn't my month either... This was cycle 5 activity trying (did not prevent before) AF will be here in 3 days or so and I just know she will be here... Feel the same like every other month, crampy and bloted since 7/8dpo... I hate TTC it makes me miserable hence the reason that this was my last month trying. I cannot do this with work and its destroying my marriage as I have become someone I did never want to become. I am constantly sad and joyless. We have decided to do IVF later this year around October when the 12 months are up and I have an appointment with FS in August to discuss this which will be 12 months from when I had my Endo removed. Until then we will not try we decided. We will let the doctors handle it for us.
    So sorry to hear this big hugs, I hope ivf brings you your bub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyDeFleur View Post
    I can just tell this wasn't my month either... This was cycle 5 activity trying (did not prevent before) AF will be here in 3 days or so and I just know she will be here... Feel the same like every other month, crampy and bloted since 7/8dpo... I hate TTC it makes me miserable hence the reason that this was my last month trying. I cannot do this with work and its destroying my marriage as I have become someone I did never want to become. I am constantly sad and joyless. We have decided to do IVF later this year around October when the 12 months are up and I have an appointment with FS in August to discuss this which will be 12 months from when I had my Endo removed. Until then we will not try we decided. We will let the doctors handle it for us.
    I hope it works out for you in the future xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good luck to you ladies who are still to test this month and all the very best to the ladies who have moved over to July.
    Sending you all lots of baby dust

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (17-06-2015),aliyshah  (17-06-2015),Butterflybabe  (17-06-2015),maybee baybee  (17-06-2015),mrmoosmummy  (17-06-2015),shelby27  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Kitty. Wishing you all the best for the future. It might be time for a ttc break, who knows what might happen. Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsleesey View Post
    Good luck to you ladies who are still to test this month and all the very best to the ladies who have moved over to July.
    Sending you all lots of baby dust
    Yes I echo this. Good luck to everyone. Hopefully you all get your bfps soon

7. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

Butterflybabe  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflybabe View Post
    @Frankenmum, I'm hearing you. I had a very small amount of blood this morning (not even 5c piece size) then some brownish spotting now nothing again....it can be so confusing goodluck x
    Any updates with you BB?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not yet, still nothing. Have had some light brown discharge on and off but not lasting long otherwise that's it. Still haven't re tested, just waiting to see what happens. Hope your going well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflybabe View Post
    Not yet, still nothing. Have had some light brown discharge on and off but not lasting long otherwise that's it. Still haven't re tested, just waiting to see what happens. Hope your going well x
    Omg you have amazing will power! It does sound promising though. When do you think you will test? Ps how many days late now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm very confused. I've tested positive with an opk for the 3rd day in a row now, however I'm on cd 21 with an average 29 day cycle (usually 28-31 days). Is this too late? I swear my cycles were mostly regular with predictable symptoms until ttc. Does anyone know if this is 'normal'?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aliyshah View Post
    I'm very confused. I've tested positive with an opk for the 3rd day in a row now, however I'm on cd 21 with an average 29 day cycle (usually 28-31 days). Is this too late? I swear my cycles were mostly regular with predictable symptoms until ttc. Does anyone know if this is 'normal'?
    Is it possible that you're actually pregnant? OPK's can detect HCG, as LH & HCG are practically identical proteins. I don't mean to get your hopes up, but this late in your cycle, for 3 consecutive days does seem a bit odd...? Either that or you are ovulating later than expected...?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

mrsleesey  (18-06-2015)