Reviews
    Thanx @mrsleesey, I'll try xo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterflybabe For This Useful Post:

mrsleesey  (11-06-2015)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I read somewhere...I can't remember exactly what it was but essentially it was: get excited and it is worth getting excited even if you end up having a mc, you may as well enjoy being pregnant and growing a baby while everything seems to be going well. I think a mc would be devastating whether you allow yourself to get excited or not.

I spent all of my pregnancy with ds having anxiety at the back of my mind that I could lose him at any time. While your mc chance is higher before 13 weeks unfortunately some people lose their bub right up until term. 😢

@mrsleesey you can request bloods and a dating scan earlier if you want to. Sometimes a bt is worth it as they can check vit d levels etc as well (I had my iron checked too with ds). Just ask the gp and be specific about what you want. Might be worth the peace of mind.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (11-06-2015),MrsK1984  (11-06-2015),mrsleesey  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    I read somewhere...I can't remember exactly what it was but essentially it was: get excited and it is worth getting excited even if you end up having a mc, you may as well enjoy being pregnant and growing a baby while everything seems to be going well. I think a mc would be devastating whether you allow yourself to get excited or not.

I spent all of my pregnancy with ds having anxiety at the back of my mind that I could lose him at any time. While your mc chance is higher before 13 weeks unfortunately some people lose their bub right up until term. ������

@mrsleesey you can request bloods and a dating scan earlier if you want to. Sometimes a bt is worth it as they can check vit d levels etc as well (I had my iron checked too with ds). Just ask the gp and be specific about what you want. Might be worth the peace of mind.
    That is the best way to look at it - either way - if anything goes wrong, we will still be devastated - no matter how much we have acknowledged it or not right now.
    Thank you @AdornedWithCats - I really needed that!

I might ask the GP for BT too - why not. Most likely will put my mind at ease

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (11-06-2015),kates777  (11-06-2015),maybee baybee  (11-06-2015),MrsK1984  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    @GemimaPuddleduck - I feel for you having endo and pco. I had it too. Hopefully the backache and abdo pain is something... Everything crossed
    Fingers crossed. Endo has never been confirmed. Just suspected. Never got the laparoscopy. If I get to 1 year trying then and no success then I'll get it done.
    Thank you xx but I'm fairly sure it's nothing.
    One of the kids at work kept telling everyone I was pregnant today. Such a sh!t stirrer. Would have been in tears if she hadn't made me laugh so much.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

mrsleesey  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a few too many drinks when AF has arrived.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MumWithMany For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (11-06-2015),mrsleesey  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive had 5 losses all up. My last in january i was 18.5 weeks preg and i lost my little boy due to placental abruption. Its not s common thing that happens. I agree with @AdornedWithCats, enjoy your pregnancy while you can. Unfortunately you cant change anything bad that may happen. Just remember there is alot more good stories then bad

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lilbub4us For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (11-06-2015),aliyshah  (11-06-2015),GemimaPuddleduck  (11-06-2015),maybee baybee  (12-06-2015),mrsleesey  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GemimaPuddleduck View Post
    Fingers crossed. Endo has never been confirmed. Just suspected. Never got the laparoscopy. If I get to 1 year trying then and no success then I'll get it done.
    Thank you xx but I'm fairly sure it's nothing.
    One of the kids at work kept telling everyone I was pregnant today. Such a sh!t stirrer. Would have been in tears if she hadn't made me laugh so much.
    I swear people can sense it. One girl at work said to me on Wednesday "you look happy, you're glowing, are you pregnant?" I nearly choked on my coffee!
    I told my mum last night. Just can't keep it to myself with her. She knew this early with DD too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbub4us View Post
    Ive had 5 losses all up. My last in january i was 18.5 weeks preg and i lost my little boy due to placental abruption. Its not s common thing that happens. I agree with @AdornedWithCats, enjoy your pregnancy while you can. Unfortunately you cant change anything bad that may happen. Just remember there is alot more good stories then bad
    So sorry to hear of that 😥 such a sad thing to happen & go through. Thank you for your positivity tho. You've put things into perspective for me this morning.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

Lilbub4us  (12-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsleesey View Post
    I swear people can sense it. One girl at work said to me on Wednesday "you look happy, you're glowing, are you pregnant?" I nearly choked on my coffee!
    I told my mum last night. Just can't keep it to myself with her. She knew this early with DD too
    My sister in law randomly texted me are you pregnant? I rang her and asked what gave her that idea and she said she just had a feeling! Lol wtf do we give off some pregnancy pheromones or something??

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsK1984 For This Useful Post:

mrsleesey  (12-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsK1984 View Post
    My sister in law randomly texted me are you pregnant? I rang her and asked what gave her that idea and she said she just had a feeling! Lol wtf do we give off some pregnancy pheromones or something??
    I had a friend do that to me last time. I hadn't seen her and I was about 8 weeks. She called me and asked. Some people must have a 6th sense!

Did you tell her?

I didn't test today-I think I'm accepting it now.

How's everyone else feeling? Any days closer to testing yet?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

MrsK1984  (12-06-2015)