+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsleesey View Post
    I've had lower tummy pain/cramps/dull ache for nearly 2 weeks I reckon! I don't normally have that either, and by the looks of it, there was a reason why! Hopefully yours is implantation/uterus changing feelings!
    Is this your first that you're trying for?
    I wish! But I actually don't think so. I don't feel it. But I still have the lower abdomen, lower back pain.
    First that we're trying for. Stopped using protection August/September last year, actively started trying beginning of January.
    I have PCOS and suspected endo so I'm not expecting to fall straight away.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

mrsleesey  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GemimaPuddleduck View Post
    I wish! But I actually don't think so. I don't feel it. But I still have the lower abdomen, lower back pain.
    First that we're trying for. Stopped using protection August/September last year, actively started trying beginning of January.
    I have PCOS and suspected endo so I'm not expecting to fall straight away.
    Hopefully it won't be too much longer for you! xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well sh!t just got real for me.. I called my ob's office to ask if I needed a new referral - answer is yes I do.
    Cool, no worries, while you're on the phone let's make your first appt!
    So, I'm booked in to see my ob on the 22nd of July. I'll be 10 weeks.
    I'll make a GP appt next week.
    So I'm going with it now - taking a leaf out of @MrsK1984 book - what will be will be - so let's just roll with it!

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (11-06-2015),aliyshah  (11-06-2015),Butterflybabe  (11-06-2015),DT75  (12-06-2015),GemimaPuddleduck  (11-06-2015),MrsK1984  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well sh!t just got real for me.. I called my ob's office to ask if I needed a new referral - answer is yes I do.
    Cool, no worries, while you're on the phone let's make your first appt!
    So, I'm booked in to see my ob on the 22nd of July. I'll be 10 weeks.
    I'll make a GP appt next week.
    So I'm going with it now - taking a leaf out of @MrsK1984 book - what will be will be - so let's just roll with it!
    Very exciting! 😁

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aliyshah For This Useful Post:

mrsleesey  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsleesey - 6 tests is a lot of false positives... I understand your apprehension totally. I'm way more nervous 2nd time round. You have an apt date with your ob - this is happening! Any symptoms?
    @shelby - good luck for the 2ww
    @Seachange - fingers crossed it's implantation bleed.
    @AdornedWithCats - fingers crossed. I've had up and down temp spikes this cycle. The waiting is torture
    @GemimaPuddleduck - I feel for you having endo and pco. I had it too. Hopefully the backache and abdo pain is something... Everything crossed

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (11-06-2015),mrsleesey  (11-06-2015),shelby27  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    @mrsleesey - 6 tests is a lot of false positives... I understand your apprehension totally. I'm way more nervous 2nd time round. You have an apt date with your ob - this is happening! Any symptoms?
    @shelby - good luck for the 2ww
    @Seachange - fingers crossed it's implantation bleed.
    @AdornedWithCats - fingers crossed. I've had up and down temp spikes this cycle. The waiting is torture
    @GemimaPuddleduck - I feel for you having endo and pco. I had it too. Hopefully the backache and abdo pain is something... Everything crossed
    Yeah 2nd time around is way more scarier for me for some reason. It's happening now though it seems. I'm still not convinced... after the GP appt it might.

A friend of mine recently went for her first ob appt - after having her preg confirmed at the GP.
    When the ob went to do the scan - there was nothing there - it was just the empty sac
    So for 12 weeks she believed she was preg and got there and had lost it and didn't know.
    Really makes me nervous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah 2nd time around is way more scarier for me for some reason. It's happening now though it seems. I'm still not convinced... after the GP appt it might.

A friend of mine recently went for her first ob appt - after having her preg confirmed at the GP.
    When the ob went to do the scan - there was nothing there - it was just the empty sac
    So for 12 weeks she believed she was preg and got there and had lost it and didn't know.
    Really makes me nervous.
    That's really hard. I had a miscarriage earlier this year at 7.5w. Four days before I had an ultrasound and heard the heartbeat, all seemed fine with baby despite having had spotting on and off. I passed the sac at home and knew then and there. I had a d&c too. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
    I know it's easier said than done I know, but try to remain positive.

When will you see GP? Did they send you off for bloods with DD?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

mrsleesey  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope for your sake she either comes properly or just not at all! Have you tested yet??
    No not yet my sil keeps telling me to but I don't want to get my hopes up if its a bfn....usually I'm a very impatient person but for some reason with this I'm not, probably scared more then anything as I know it would be a miracle it I got a bfp. Headache is starting to go, finally but still have the light brown cm hanging around. I'm still trying to be hopeful that by some miracle I get a bfp

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterflybabe For This Useful Post:

mrsleesey  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    That's really hard. I had a miscarriage earlier this year at 7.5w. Four days before I had an ultrasound and heard the heartbeat, all seemed fine with baby despite having had spotting on and off. I passed the sac at home and knew then and there. I had a d&c too. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
    I know it's easier said than done I know, but try to remain positive.

When will you see GP? Did they send you off for bloods with DD?
    that happened to another friend of mine too- heard the heartbeat at around 7 weeks, went back to Ob at 11 weeks and nothing there
    So sorry to hear you had to go thru that.
    I will definitely be as positive as I can - I was with DD so I won't let my mind wander to scary thoughts.
    No, I never had bloods done with the GP with DD.
    The first bloods I had done were around the 12 week scan time, which my ob ordered.
    The GP just did a dip and read test (around 5.5 weeks) and was like - yeah you're pregnant - barely raised an eyebrow. I thought balloons would have dropped from the ceiling hehehe.
    I'll probably make an appt with the GP in a week or 2. I want to do it on a Saturday morning so I don't have to miss work and I want hubby to come with me or be home so I don't have to take DD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflybabe View Post
    No not yet my sil keeps telling me to but I don't want to get my hopes up if its a bfn....usually I'm a very impatient person but for some reason with this I'm not, probably scared more then anything as I know it would be a miracle it I got a bfp. Headache is starting to go, finally but still have the light brown cm hanging around. I'm still trying to be hopeful that by some miracle I get a bfp
    Remain hopeful - you just never know!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

Butterflybabe  (11-06-2015)