100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Just starting the TWW eek!!! Wishing away my life
    Good luck!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So this morning I woke with a horrible headache, also some brownish discharge (sorry tmi) I'm now 10 days late (depending on what CD u go off as thru are never the same) but really think af is on her way, just a feeling I've got. I suppose every month is never the same when ur cycle varies, gotta mix things up every now and then.... Never thought I'd say this but I wish she would just hurry up and stop playing silly buggers lol I'm ok with it just want it to come properly, then I think we will focus on the ivf. Hope everyone else is going good xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD 22, 10 DPO. Had a tiny bright bleed yesterday, just when I wiped. Fresh, no like AF and nothing since. Possible implantation. Feeling bloated and uncomfortable. AF is due anytime from saturday, last month was a 23 day cycle. Trying to hang out and test on Sunday, honestly, I think im more scared and nervous that it will be a BFN again, rather then excited that it would a BFP.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seachange For This Useful Post:

mrsleesey  (11-06-2015),shelby27  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflybabe View Post
    So this morning I woke with a horrible headache, also some brownish discharge (sorry tmi) I'm now 10 days late (depending on what CD u go off as thru are never the same) but really think af is on her way, just a feeling I've got. I suppose every month is never the same when ur cycle varies, gotta mix things up every now and then.... Never thought I'd say this but I wish she would just hurry up and stop playing silly buggers lol I'm ok with it just want it to come properly, then I think we will focus on the ivf. Hope everyone else is going good xo
    I hope for your sake she either comes properly or just not at all! Have you tested yet??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Seachange View Post
    CD 22, 10 DPO. Had a tiny bright bleed yesterday, just when I wiped. Fresh, no like AF and nothing since. Possible implantation. Feeling bloated and uncomfortable. AF is due anytime from saturday, last month was a 23 day cycle. Trying to hang out and test on Sunday, honestly, I think im more scared and nervous that it will be a BFN again, rather then excited that it would a BFP.
    Hopefully just implantation bleed!!!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsleesey View Post
    Ok, so since Tuesday I have tested 6 times.... all positive.
    the 2nd line is slow to appear - not instant. It does appear though - within a minute or 2. It just makes me nervous!
    Reassure me - 1 false positive might be possible, but not 6 right??
    Its only Thursday hcg can take 48-72hrs to double so I recommend waiting until Sat to test again. Fx it will be obviously darker then.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

mrsleesey  (11-06-2015),shelby27  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    Its only Thursday hcg can take 48-72hrs to double so I recommend waiting until Sat to test again. Fx it will be obviously darker then.
    heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I know! Impatient and worry wort are my middle names!!!!

ok. Saturday or Sunday it is.

thank you for the slap back to reality!!!!!!!!!!!!! I needed it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (11-06-2015)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    So as you know I had spotting yesterday and coupled with a huge temp dip this morning I thought, yep af must be on her way.

But so far no more spotting today?

Now my brain is trying to overanalyse everything and I'm thinking...implantation spotting yesterday, implantation dip today...surely I can't be in for a temp hike tomorrow?

Also...why is there no abbreviation of implantation? Its really annoying to type (and wrangle a toddler at thr same time)!

Would IS - implantation spotting and ID - implantation dip be too weird?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

mrsleesey  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    So as you know I had spotting yesterday and coupled with a huge temp dip this morning I thought, yep af must be on her way.

But so far no more spotting today?

Now my brain is trying to overanalyse everything and I'm thinking...implantation spotting yesterday, implantation dip today...surely I can't be in for a temp hike tomorrow?

Also...why is there no abbreviation of implantation? Its really annoying to type (and wrangle a toddler at thr same time)!

Would IS - implantation spotting and ID - implantation dip be too weird?

Sounds like good abbreviations to me!!!!

I hope you're overanalysing is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyDeFleur View Post
    I decided to stop trying until I see my FS in the end of August to discuss options. I am in my 2ww of my 5th active cycle (6 months now over) but haven't prevented for much longer with regular intercourse. I know its early days but with endo and PCO I don't think it's going to happen for me no matter what I try. It's better that way I gotta concentrate on my job and my marriage a bit more I think and less on making a baby. I will pop in on occasion to see how all of you are going. Good luck everyone.
    Good luck xxx