+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 75 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflybabe View Post
    @maybee baybee I might to from now on. Is there an app I can download to keep track??
    I use fertility friend

2. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (10-06-2015)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsleesey View Post
    Cute. That's good! I had to stop BF when I went back to work when DD was 8 months. I'd like to BF a bit longer next time. I'd rather a more natural wean than a forced one. It broke my heart. My emotions were all over the place at that time tho-but that's a whole other post! Haha
    My DD will be turning 2 in 2 weeks 😀
    Shame you had to stop. I went back to work at 6 months but could pop back home to bf ds. Probably doesn't help my fertility! Last cycle I weaned him from his lunch feed but this cycle I have been lazy and been feeding him at lunch anyway! He's been sick too and getting another molar I think so probably needs the extra cuddles. He still feeds 4 + times a day. I want a gentle wean too but unfortunately that might mean "natural child spacing" is a huge age gap for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterflybabe View Post
    @maybee baybee I might to from now on. Is there an app I can download to keep track??
    I love fertility friend.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Butterflybabe  (10-06-2015),mrsleesey  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GemimaPuddleduck View Post
    I fell asleep super early last night so I missed everything! Tell me your symptoms! Make me feel less crazy.
    Sore boobs (especially nipples!), temp dip at 5dpo and today have had churning tummy but not feeling sick. Oh and feeling pretty flat and tired. Yours??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

mrsleesey  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Turns out I am back in! Testing on the 21st...... Hopefully we get our BFP... We BD everyday during fertile period as recommended by my OBGYN. Poor DH was worn out. At least we could laugh about it. It's good that we are in such a good place at the moment- just sucks that it's taking so long to fall. I've lasted 5 days into the TWW, just need to keep busy for the next 9... Twiddling thumbs....... 😜

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Possie7 For This Useful Post:

Butterflybabe  (10-06-2015),GemimaPuddleduck  (10-06-2015),kates777  (11-06-2015),mrsleesey  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Sore boobs (especially nipples!), temp dip at 5dpo and today have had churning tummy but not feeling sick. Oh and feeling pretty flat and tired. Yours??
    I didn't temp this month! Sending me crazy.
    Boobs have been heavy and sore (happens occasionally) and had o pain like normal then 5 days later had it again and it has been on and off since then. Lots of other tiny things.
    All very normal during the tww. Only think that's different is the low abdominal pain (which can be anything).
    Guess I'm just more hopeful this month.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (10-06-2015),mrsleesey  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GemimaPuddleduck View Post
    I didn't temp this month! Sending me crazy.
    Boobs have been heavy and sore (happens occasionally) and had o pain like normal then 5 days later had it again and it has been on and off since then. Lots of other tiny things.
    All very normal during the tww. Only think that's different is the low abdominal pain (which can be anything).
    Guess I'm just more hopeful this month.
    I've had lower tummy pain/cramps/dull ache for nearly 2 weeks I reckon! I don't normally have that either, and by the looks of it, there was a reason why! Hopefully yours is implantation/uterus changing feelings!
    Is this your first that you're trying for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I decided to stop trying until I see my FS in the end of August to discuss options. I am in my 2ww of my 5th active cycle (6 months now over) but haven't prevented for much longer with regular intercourse. I know its early days but with endo and PCO I don't think it's going to happen for me no matter what I try. It's better that way I gotta concentrate on my job and my marriage a bit more I think and less on making a baby. I will pop in on occasion to see how all of you are going. Good luck everyone.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KittyDeFleur For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (11-06-2015),Mamasupial  (11-06-2015),mrsleesey  (11-06-2015),Possie7  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyDeFleur View Post
    I decided to stop trying until I see my FS in the end of August to discuss options. I am in my 2ww of my 5th active cycle (6 months now over) but haven't prevented for much longer with regular intercourse. I know its early days but with endo and PCO I don't think it's going to happen for me no matter what I try. It's better that way I gotta concentrate on my job and my marriage a bit more I think and less on making a baby. I will pop in on occasion to see how all of you are going. Good luck everyone.
    All the very best xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ok, so since Tuesday I have tested 6 times.... all positive.
    the 2nd line is slow to appear - not instant. It does appear though - within a minute or 2. It just makes me nervous!
    Reassure me - 1 false positive might be possible, but not 6 right??

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsleesey View Post
    Ok, so since Tuesday I have tested 6 times.... all positive.
    the 2nd line is slow to appear - not instant. It does appear though - within a minute or 2. It just makes me nervous!
    Reassure me - 1 false positive might be possible, but not 6 right??
    It would be sooooo rare to have 6 false positives. The HCG levels will still be quite low. How many days till/past af is/was due?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aliyshah For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (11-06-2015),mrsleesey  (11-06-2015)