+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 75 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsK1984 View Post
    Will be interesting to see what the dating scan says. It seemed so early to be bfp, maybe I ovulated earlier than I thought? But the chart looks fairly obvious. Dh keeps teasing that it's twins cos it showed up so early...god help me lol. Body was pretty confused after coming off the pill in march so who knows..
    Eek twins!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsleesey View Post
    Yeah that is super frustrating!! Have you had a cycle this long before?
    Only once about 9yrs ago when o did mc at around 5weeks but not since. As I said usually 32 is longest now going on 37

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default *~* Joyful June Testing Thread 2015*~*

Quote Originally Posted by Butterflybabe View Post
    Only once about 9yrs ago when o did mc at around 5weeks but not since. As I said usually 32 is longest now going on 37
    Sorry I thought you had previously said but this thread moves so quickly!! 😀
    Hmmm maybe keep testing if it doesn't come? Surely either way something will give soon!
    Last edited by mrsleesey; 09-06-2015 at 22:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed xo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterflybabe For This Useful Post:

mrsleesey  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    DT25 - have you been actively trying in the past or being safe? I would talk to him about it some more to find out if it's what he really wants. And if so, then it requires some input. Good luck!

We were actively trying. He pushed for it.
    He then lost complete and utter interest in sex for months and months (it was NOT the 'pressure' of TTC).
    Now he says he wants to try again... but we never spoke about stopping. So where is the again coming from...

I agree with @maybee baybee - sounds like you need to have a talk to him about what you both want. Doesn't sound like fun playing the guessing game with with he's thinking.

We've spoken about it at length several times. He wants more kids. He convinced me. I asked him today when it was we stopped and he said, "well we weren't having sex"... I gave him a look, and was about to continue the conversation, and he said "yes I know it was my lack of interest. It's back now, lets go".

Um... no H. No.

I told him today that I have no plans to get pregnant in the next 3 months, as I got sick of months of BFNs knowing that it was his refusal that was the cause. He doesn't like it, but says he accepts it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Morning ladies. Sorry to bore you with POAS photos. Just wanted to show you today's line compared to last night. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1433886179.226646.jpg
    I hope you all have a wonderful day & another day closer to the BFP for those that are still waiting!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (10-06-2015),aliyshah  (10-06-2015),Butterflybabe  (10-06-2015),DT75  (10-06-2015),Mamasupial  (10-06-2015),maybee baybee  (10-06-2015),MrsK1984  (10-06-2015),WanabeMumma  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post
    We were actively trying. He pushed for it.
    He then lost complete and utter interest in sex for months and months (it was NOT the 'pressure' of TTC).
    Now he says he wants to try again... but we never spoke about stopping. So where is the again coming from...

We've spoken about it at length several times. He wants more kids. He convinced me. I asked him today when it was we stopped and he said, "well we weren't having sex"... I gave him a look, and was about to continue the conversation, and he said "yes I know it was my lack of interest. It's back now, lets go".

Um... no H. No.

I told him today that I have no plans to get pregnant in the next 3 months, as I got sick of months of BFNs knowing that it was his refusal that was the cause. He doesn't like it, but says he accepts it.
    You poor thing. Sounds like hard work 😞
    Good on you for putting your foot down tho. You never know, now you've said you're "not trying" things might happen on their own.
    I hope you get it sorted out and come to a happy decision for the two of you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Much darker this morning MrsLeesey! I shall live vicariously through your bfp until I get mine 😊 Is it sinking in a little more...?

AFM I had another massive temp hike this morning. Am so tempted to poas but know it's crazy. I'm only 9dpo today

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

MrsK1984  (10-06-2015),mrsleesey  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    You poor thing. Sounds like hard work ������
    Good on you for putting your foot down tho. You never know, now you've said you're "not trying" things might happen on their own.
    I hope you get it sorted out and come to a happy decision for the two of you xxx
    Thank you xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DT75 For This Useful Post:

mrsleesey  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Much darker this morning MrsLeesey! I shall live vicariously through your bfp until I get mine ������ Is it sinking in a little more...?

AFM I had another massive temp hike this morning. Am so tempted to poas but know it's crazy. I'm only 9dpo today
    Starting to sink in....!
    So what does temp hike mean? I don't know much about the temping.

POAS do it! It might be crazy but you just never know!