+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kates777 View Post
    I think everyone is added. Let me know if I missed you!!
    Hi there Kates777. Can you add me for 4th? Good luck everyone

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicoicon72 For This Useful Post:

DeterminedOne  (24-05-2015),kates777  (24-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing. Af is due today but so far a no show. Once it comes I'll post a testing date 😊

4. The Following User Says Thank You to twolittlemunchkins For This Useful Post:

DeterminedOne  (24-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel awful my twin sister has just announced she is 10 weeks pregnant. The poor thing had a miscarriage in jan and had been trying to have kids for 2 years. She was angry with me when i got pregnant with my 1st without even trying. She was the only person not happy for me. And now here i am maybe pregnant again and if i am ill b only 8 weeks behind. Im actually wishing i wasnt now as i dont wana steal her thunder. I actually wanted to put off trying for another but hubby didnt want to wait as we always wanted our kids close in age and he said its unreasonable for us to put our family plans on hold waiting for her to have a baby. I would never of tried if i had of known she was pregnant and now she will be so angry at me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbel29 View Post
    I feel awful my twin sister has just announced she is 10 weeks pregnant. The poor thing had a miscarriage in jan and had been trying to have kids for 2 years. She was angry with me when i got pregnant with my 1st without even trying. She was the only person not happy for me. And now here i am maybe pregnant again and if i am ill b only 8 weeks behind. Im actually wishing i wasnt now as i dont wana steal her thunder. I actually wanted to put off trying for another but hubby didnt want to wait as we always wanted our kids close in age and he said its unreasonable for us to put our family plans on hold waiting for her to have a baby. I would never of tried if i had of known she was pregnant and now she will be so angry at me.
    Kelbel, you are twins! Surely you have shared many of life's milestones growing up. Your life experiences would have to continue to parallel with hers especially having children. (Only a short window after all) Don't put your life on hold when this is something you can share with your sister. Imagine the joy of watching both your children growing up, playing together and getting into mischief together. 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @kates777 hi, can I be added to test on the 23rd?
    Pretty sure I have missed this month, as we only DTD twice in the last month-ish.

No AF yet though so who knows.

Actually ok with it taking another few months, as DH is still unemployed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DT75 For This Useful Post:

kates777  (24-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou nicoicon xx
    I know i agree ive always wanted my children to be extremly close in age and play together and always have lifelong friends.
    And i think if my sissy sees this as positive then she can use my experience going through a pregnancy before to help calm her nerves.
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I be added to the 14th please. We are back trying this month with all the drugs and tests, fx for a sticky this time .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CinderElla88 For This Useful Post:

kates777  (26-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure what date I'll be on, im currently still miscarrying but want to jump back on the bandwagon ASAP. Second miscarriage, 3rd pregnancy. My son was conceived immediately after my first miscarriage before af showed so I'm trying for a similar scenario. Maybe not recommended but oh well. I've gotten pregnant really easily all 3 times, just have some trouble staying that way it seems. Im gonna keep an eye on O signs and go from there I guess. May even push me into July if I end up needing a D&c.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Has anyone else noticed that you never feel how long a month really is until you are trying for a baby!
    Firstly waiting for AF to come so you can start the cycle, then waiting for the days to pass until you O and then DTD and then the 2WW goes foreverrrrrrr!
    I'm currently on CD14 so thinking I'm ovulating today/tomorrow. I haven't had any signs yet but think the EWCM is on it's way (sorry TMI!) we DTD on Wed & Friday last week. Will be doing it tonight and probably tomorrow morning as I think hubby is off interstate for work tomorrow or Wed - not 100% sure yet but I hope we can get in before he goes away!
    How is everyone else going?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

Tammy2shoes  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsleesey View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that you never feel how long a month really is until you are trying for a baby!
    Firstly waiting for AF to come so you can start the cycle, then waiting for the days to pass until you O and then DTD and then the 2WW goes foreverrrrrrr!
    I'm currently on CD14 so thinking I'm ovulating today/tomorrow. I haven't had any signs yet but think the EWCM is on it's way (sorry TMI!) we DTD on Wed & Friday last week. Will be doing it tonight and probably tomorrow morning as I think hubby is off interstate for work tomorrow or Wed - not 100% sure yet but I hope we can get in before he goes away!
    How is everyone else going?
    Haha omg i am exactly the same. .. longest 28 days of my life it feels. My O day is weds/thur. Bought O tests haven't used them yet.. the packet says use your first wee of the morning.. prob is i wake up at 4am to pee half asleep.. so peeing on a stick is not a priority at that hour. So in the mean time bd every day. Dh loves it.