+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am ovulating like clock work around CD19/20 with a 14 day luteral phase every month. This doesnt seem to be the issue. I've heard though the egg quality may not be good as I also have PCO (not the syndrome) someone said the other day. I will ask my FS about it. He didn't want me on clomid.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyDeFleur For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsleesey View Post
    Attachment 70626
    First Response test here. It's faint but it's there!
    I'll do another with FMU tomorrow. I bought some other cheapies too, I'm gonna keep testing every few days. I don't think I feel as convinced as when I tested with DD (which was 4 days after AF was due) the line was instantly there and dark. My hcg levels are obviously still low. Maybe I ovulated late?
    What do you guys think?
    I was actually wondering if the 2nd line was going to appear at all! It took a minute!
    Definitely pregnant not a faint line at all

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

mrsleesey  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And yes my sil fell pregnant accidenly 5 times and has 5 kids, my other sil also 3 times planned and fell within 3 months each time, my other sil also 4 accidents and my husbands ex also 2 accidents (with him) and my other sil took 2 years but she had 25 day cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyDeFleur View Post
    I am ovulating like clock work around CD19/20 with a 14 day luteral phase every month. This doesnt seem to be the issue. I've heard though the egg quality may not be good as I also have PCO (not the syndrome) someone said the other day. I will ask my FS about it. He didn't want me on clomid.
    I don't mean to pry, it's just that I have PCO (not syndrome) as well and the doctors are always super vague. The internet is my worst enemy when it comes to this stuff so I'm curious as to what other people's experiences have been. I'm only on my third month but I get scared that it could really prolong the process and I really want to be prepared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm joining this a little late! I tested positive on 3rd June. Due date us 10th Feb. But nervous as had a mc in March. Would love to join a group for similar due dates!
    Good luck testers!! Congrats to those with BFPs!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph12 For This Useful Post:

mrsleesey  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph12 View Post
    So I'm joining this a little late! I tested positive on 3rd June. Due date us 10th Feb. But nervous as had a mc in March. Would love to join a group for similar due dates!
    Good luck testers!! Congrats to those with BFPs!
    Join the Feb due in group over in the pregnancy forum 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Definitely a line MrsLeesey!! Congratulations!!! Poas at will now and watch that line darken

11. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

mrsleesey  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyDeFleur View Post
    Do you know why he doesn't want you on clomid? What's the approach he's taking with you, continue trying for another 6mths??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsK1984 View Post
    Its Definitely There Hun!
    I tested for about 6 days straight, loved seeing the line go darker and darker each day. The last one I took the test line was darker than the control line! Lol
    Glad I'm not the only crazy testing one here! Hehe

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

MrsK1984  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No only another 3 which will be done in August. He said after Endo removal see me in 6 months if not pregnant (I am only 28) and I did. He ran tests on me and hubby and all is good. He put hubby on menevit and wanted me to chart cycles after one tracked cycle for 3 months. All good I am ovulating regulary I charted before anyway. My AMH is so high that clomid my come with issues. I ovulate regulary and he has seen good diced follicles in two ultrasounds. I think he reckons clomid won't help me as I do ovulate regulary maybe? I have a feeling as per what he says it's ivf right away. He doesn't even think another Lap is needed at this stage. He will be checking uterine lining with ultra sound again this month. I am on accupuntur, progesterone cream etc until I see him again. He reckons all looks good but some people may just need the extra help.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyDeFleur For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (09-06-2015)