+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 742
  1. #231
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,163
    Thanks
    301
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feeling rather frustrated with digi opks. Have been testing every morning with fmu (as per instructions) and still negative. Has anyone else ever used these and never seen a smiley face? According to fertility friend (app where I enter my temp/info) I may have ovulated on cd17... But it conflicts with other signs of ovulation. Either way we have been dtd every couple of days but if this cycle is unsuccessful I was at least hoping to pinpoint when I ovulate.
    In other news I did go to my chemist and stocked up on pregnancy tests...still ages before I can even contemplate using them.

    How's everyone else going?

  2. #232
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,447
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked
    226
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Feeling rather frustrated with digi opks. Have been testing every morning with fmu (as per instructions) and still negative. Has anyone else ever used these and never seen a smiley face? According to fertility friend (app where I enter my temp/info) I may have ovulated on cd17... But it conflicts with other signs of ovulation. Either way we have been dtd every couple of days but if this cycle is unsuccessful I was at least hoping to pinpoint when I ovulate.
    In other news I did go to my chemist and stocked up on pregnancy tests...still ages before I can even contemplate using them.

    How's everyone else going?
    oh that is annoying.
    I also have no idea when I ovulated this month - but was only going on CM really. If we are not preg this cycle I will get OPKs next month to help me work it out.

    No changes with me, birthday celebrations happening for my sister tonight, dinner for both our birthdays tomorrow night, brunch Saturday morning, dinner with hubby Saturday night and then family at mum and dad's place on Sunday. Lots to keep me busy and occupied!
    might test Sunday morning as my daughter will be at my mum & dad's overnight, hubby and I can sleep in! wahoo!

  3. #233
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,808
    Thanks
    6,758
    Thanked
    3,402
    Reviews
    16
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    @maybee baybee can you post a pic of your chart? I've found opks can be a bit iffy sometimes. Didn't get a positive when i concieved ds! Haha. Strange that the digi opk gets you to use fmu. I thought opks were better to use in the afternoon as that's when lh is highest? What other signs have you had and what cd were they? I've found either temp or cp has been the most reliable signs for me (provided I took my temps at the right time!)

    Afm, cd 13 atm and I think I will o very soon. I've had a lot of fertile signs. I have been taking vitex since cd 3 and it looks like it is working! Hoping for a longer lp this cycle.

  4. #234
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,447
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked
    226
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    @maybee baybee can you post a pic of your chart? I've found opks can be a bit iffy sometimes. Didn't get a positive when i concieved ds! Haha. Strange that the digi opk gets you to use fmu. I thought opks were better to use in the afternoon as that's when lh is highest? What other signs have you had and what cd were they? I've found either temp or cp has been the most reliable signs for me (provided I took my temps at the right time!)

    Afm, cd 13 atm and I think I will o very soon. I've had a lot of fertile signs. I have been taking vitex since cd 3 and it looks like it is working! Hoping for a longer lp this cycle.
    What is Vitex?

  5. #235
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,808
    Thanks
    6,758
    Thanked
    3,402
    Reviews
    16
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Vitex is also known a chasteberry. Its a western herb used to help regular your cycles and manage pms. My cycles are regular but my lp is only 4-8 days so I'm taking it in hopes that it will lengthen my lp (which needs to be at least 10 days to conceive).

  6. #236
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,447
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked
    226
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    Vitex is also known a chasteberry. Its a western herb used to help regular your cycles and manage pms. My cycles are regular but my lp is only 4-8 days so I'm taking it in hopes that it will lengthen my lp (which needs to be at least 10 days to conceive).
    Right. I'll keep that in mind.
    I hope your LP stretches out to 10 days!

  7. #237
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,808
    Thanks
    6,758
    Thanked
    3,402
    Reviews
    16
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Thanks @mrsleesey! I hope so too...even better would be 12+ days and a bfp

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

    mrsleesey  (04-06-2015)

  9. #238
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,447
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked
    226
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    Thanks @mrsleesey! I hope so too...even better would be 12+ days and a bfp
    Yes for sure!!!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

    AdornedWithCats  (04-06-2015)

  11. #239
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,163
    Thanks
    301
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    @maybee baybee can you post a pic of your chart? I've found opks can be a bit iffy sometimes. Didn't get a positive when i concieved ds! Haha. Strange that the digi opk gets you to use fmu. I thought opks were better to use in the afternoon as that's when lh is highest? What other signs have you had and what cd were they? I've found either temp or cp has been the most reliable signs for me (provided I took my temps at the right time!)
    Yeah I thought it was strange too but I just followed the instructions. My ic opks never arrived so couldn't test with those in afternoon as I had hoped. This is my chart... I checked my notes for cd16 and cm was ew consistency but creamy colour (sorry tmi) Also noticed cervix was high but couldn't say if soft or not. I typically have a 36day cycle which means I have a long luteal phase...
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1433393367.648465.jpg

  12. #240
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,808
    Thanks
    6,758
    Thanked
    3,402
    Reviews
    16
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Hmm for cm i would go by consistency rather than colour. So if it was stretchy I would record it as ewcm even if it was a creamy colour (fyi most of my ewcm has been creamy coloured this cycle).

    A long cycle usually indicates late o which would be more consistent with your ewcm and high cp on cd 18. Ff has only dotted your o day so with more temps it may actually change the day. It definitely looks like you have o'd though and you have bd'd heaps so fx you have a good chance this cycle.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

    maybee baybee  (04-06-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Jubilant June Testing Thread
    By Shrillian in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 833
    Last Post: 18-06-2015, 11:33
  2. Joyful June Testing Thread :)
    By anatonge1203 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20-05-2015, 13:45
  3. Jolly January testing thread - January 2015!
    By Bub077 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 643
    Last Post: 14-02-2015, 13:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Sarah Tooke Childbirth & Parenting Education
Providing private, personalised antenatal childbirth & parenting education to expectant parents in the comfort of their own home. Sessions are flexible, including everything that hospital based programs cover. Click to find out more!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!