+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So now I'm doing the whole "am I feeling something" scenario... I can feel twinges in my lower tummy. More on my right side. Definitely feeling something consistent. I'm CD17. So I'm thinking its ovulation pain or maybe I did ovulate earlier than I thought. Arghhh wish I knew when exactly I ovulated!
    Anyone else feeling anything or have any advice to offer on this?
    I seriously can't remember this with my 1st which is more annoying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsleesey View Post
    So now I'm doing the whole "am I feeling something" scenario... I can feel twinges in my lower tummy. More on my right side. Definitely feeling something consistent. I'm CD17. So I'm thinking its ovulation pain or maybe I did ovulate earlier than I thought. Arghhh wish I knew when exactly I ovulated!
    A lot of people do get ovulation pains so it's definitely possible! The ttc game's tricky as so many different people get so many different symptoms of ovulation, early pregnancy and af.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by aliyshah View Post
    A lot of people do get ovulation pains so it's definitely possible! The ttc game's tricky as so many different people get so many different symptoms of ovulation, early pregnancy and af.
    I know it's all so confusing isn't it!
    I wish I was paying more attention in my previous cycles when we weren't trying but I wasn't so oh well. Can only go from here now!
    It's definitely some kind of cramps more in my whole lower tummy now. Probably had a dodgy lunch....haaaaaa!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

aliyshah  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it's all so confusing isn't it!
    I wish I was paying more attention in my previous cycles when we weren't trying but I wasn't so oh well. Can only go from here now!
    It's definitely some kind of cramps more in my whole lower tummy now. Probably had a dodgy lunch....haaaaaa!
    Haha, tell me about it! I'm on cycle day one now going into my third cycle of ttc and even those two cycles had totally different af symptoms. Leading up to this af I had really sensitive boobs and nipples, which I never get! Go figure :what:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aliyshah For This Useful Post:

mrsleesey  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by aliyshah View Post
    Haha, tell me about it! I'm on cycle day one now going into my third cycle of ttc and even those two cycles had totally different af symptoms. Leading up to this af I had really sensitive boobs and nipples, which I never get! Go figure :what:
    I think when you're TTC you're extra cluey about what's going on with your body. If you weren't TTC you'd just blow things off or not even notice. But as soon as you want something to happen, your mind tells you it's happening.
    I do remember this about last time tho-reading into every.little.thing in the 2WW!!! Does my head in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbel29 View Post
    Very faint line... whats that mean? 9dpo. Period due either sun or mon.
    I see it!!! Yay 🎉🎉🎉

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anonomum For This Useful Post:

Kelbel29  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get twinges when I ovulate. I only worked out it was that after doing opk and tracking and then I get pains a few days before my period.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anonomum For This Useful Post:

mrsleesey  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think when you're TTC you're extra cluey about what's going on with your body. If you weren't TTC you'd just blow things off or not even notice. But as soon as you want something to happen, your mind tells you it's happening.
    I do remember this about last time tho-reading into every.little.thing in the 2WW!!! Does my head in!
    Yeah definitely! I've just got to get it out of my mind!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I did a sneaky test Wednesday and had the faintest line and pink cm on and off. Lots of tummy rumbling and cramps since. Nil positive tests yesterday or this morning and af started so must have been a cp so im out for the 1st. Good luck to everyone else. Atleast I know this month were partially successful just need to implant next time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    I did a sneaky test Wednesday and had the faintest line and pink cm on and off. Lots of tummy rumbling and cramps since. Nil positive tests yesterday or this morning and af started so must have been a cp so im out for the 1st. Good luck to everyone else. Atleast I know this month were partially successful just need to implant next time.
    Sorry to hear that.
    Good luck trying next month. Lots of sticky baby dust to u xx