+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps- I'm currently on CD 65 with no sign of ovulation, so you ladies with longer cycles can feel better that you don't need to wait as long as me! Ha! 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsK1984 View Post
    Do you start testing at 10dpo?
    I will wait to see if AF arrives - due 9th of June. If it doesn't arrive after a couple of days, I'll test. I want to wait to the Saturday (13th of June) to test but I doubt I'll be able to wait that long if AF hasn't arrived!
    I'm not sure how we'll got this cycle TBH. I really haven't noticed any definite EWCM yet - like maybe or maybe not - not 100% sure. We have DTD around the right time, but we've both been sick, tired, toddler in our bed last night... - TTC with a toddler is not as easy as it was last time! haha.
    My husband has to travel for work next month though - so we might have trouble with the timing, but we will see! I will hold hope that AF won't arrive this month, but considering it's only our first month of proper trying, it might be hoping for a bit much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootbabe View Post
    Ps- I'm currently on CD 65 with no sign of ovulation, so you ladies with longer cycles can feel better that you don't need to wait as long as me! Ha! ������
    oh you poor thing!!!!! I feel for you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

barefootbabe  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsleesey View Post
    I will wait to see if AF arrives - due 9th of June. If it doesn't arrive after a couple of days, I'll test. I want to wait to the Saturday (13th of June) to test but I doubt I'll be able to wait that long if AF hasn't arrived!
    I'm not sure how we'll got this cycle TBH. I really haven't noticed any definite EWCM yet - like maybe or maybe not - not 100% sure. We have DTD around the right time, but we've both been sick, tired, toddler in our bed last night... - TTC with a toddler is not as easy as it was last time! haha.
    My husband has to travel for work next month though - so we might have trouble with the timing, but we will see! I will hold hope that AF won't arrive this month, but considering it's only our first month of proper trying, it might be hoping for a bit much!
    Fingers crossed for you!
    I'm due some stage between 4th and 8th, cycles aren't regular yet since coming off the pill but 14dpo will be 8th, we will probably be testing around the same time 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Fingers crossed for you!
    I'm due some stage between 4th and 8th, cycles aren't regular yet since coming off the pill but 14dpo will be 8th, we will probably be testing around the same time ������
    Unless AF comes first, then I'll be heading straight over to the July testing group!
    I stopped the pill in December, but didn't get a P until March. Since they arrive though, they have been 28 days on the button. I'm hoping for the same this time - then I'll know sooner. Ahhh this is bringing back memories of when we were TTC for DD1 - every month - is it going to come, isn't it going to come?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This will be my first when and if I fall pregnant! Dh has a 7 year old who we have majority custody of and she is a gem but yearning for my own 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    This will be my first when and if I fall pregnant! Dh has a 7 year old who we have majority custody of and she is a gem but yearning for my own ������
    Oh yes the yearning. I completely understand. Come onnnnnnnnnnnn!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

MrsK1984  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh you poor thing!!!!! I feel for you!
    Your long cycle really sux. Gives new meaning to waiting game. All the best! X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelbel29 For This Useful Post:

barefootbabe  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi maybee baybee - I think we were in the same Due in Group a few years ago - I have a little girl who is turning 2 on 21st June!
    All the best to you for TTC #2!
    Yes we were. My little girl was due on 22 June but didn't arrive until 2 July! Good luck this time around. Have you just started trying?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Yes we were. My little girl was due on 22 June but didn't arrive until 2 July! Good luck this time around. Have you just started trying?
    I thought I recognized your name and when I saw your signature I thought - yes it must be the one!
    Yes this is our first month of trying for #2.
    Hopefully it won't be long for either of us!