+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Selling stuff on BSS pages

How long do you wait for someone to show up before offering the item to the person next in line? Someone was supposed to come today to pick something up but never arrived and hasn't answered my message either. I was thinking a day or two but not sure of the etiquette.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If they haven't got back to you within a few hours and didn't bother showing, I would let the next person have it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Curby For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (19-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Have they viewed the message? If they have I'd offer the next person straight away. I hate when people do that. I've been trying to sell baby stuff and one item I've had 3 no shows!! No message, nothing. SO rude. If you can't make it, don't want it, just say so?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It would depend on the rules of the group first. After that I would wait 12 hours from my 1st contact. In your case I would go to nil.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The message is not showing as seen. I'll leave it until the morning then offer to NIL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseOldOwl View Post
    The message is not showing as seen. I'll leave it until the morning then offer to NIL
    Well then I think that's the best bet. Then you can say you gave them time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It technically depends on the group rules. My local ones are 2-4 days wait!! F that, I go to the next person right away! I also HATE how on the msgs it says "read" and they are clearly just ignoring you. Seriously it takes 5 seconds to msg someone BEFORE collection to say "sorry I've changed my mind".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseOldOwl View Post
    This is what I would do.

No shows are a pain, especially when you follow up and they ignore you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    It technically depends on the group rules. My local ones are 2-4 days wait!! F that, I go to the next person right away! I also HATE how on the msgs it says "read" and they are clearly just ignoring you. Seriously it takes 5 seconds to msg someone BEFORE collection to say "sorry I've changed my mind".
    The rules don't state a waiting time just that people that stuff sellers around get one warning then banned.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    It technically depends on the group rules. My local ones are 2-4 days wait!!
    that's ridiculous. If they stand you up without messaging you it should be you can offer it straight away if you wish. I swear some admins on the FB groups have the power go to their heads

12. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (20-05-2015)