+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I somehow got myself to the toilet and back tip toeing and running!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

Frankenmum  (22-05-2015),hopeful1986  (23-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by calicocat View Post
    I once stayed overnight in "Australia's most haunted house" at Junee, we were also taken on a late night tour around the house and property. It was a pretty creepy experience.
    Although I didn't see anything my canera kept jamming and all my pics came out with orbs in them. I am a bit of a sceptic though so not sure any of it means anything more than I had a crappy camera, but then I never had any problems with it at any other time....
    OMG I have a friend who always talks about orbs in photos and whenever we go away together she senses ghosts, shivers!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

calicocat  (23-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2Lucas View Post
    Lucas either has a shower with me or i fill the bath up with 2 inches of water and lucas just lies in it and splashes and carries on for as long as he wants.
    Thank God you came back to update us, I was worried that the top hat man had got you!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (22-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Paranormal, Conspiracy Theories, Mysteries of the Unexplained, Ancient Civilisations, Divination

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (24-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I once stayed overnight in "Australia's most haunted house" at Junee, we were also taken on a late night tour around the house and property. It was a pretty creepy experience.
    Although I didn't see anything my canera kept jamming and all my pics came out with orbs in them. I am a bit of a sceptic though so not sure any of it means anything more than I had a crappy camera, but then I never had any problems with it at any other time....
    Oohhhh are you talking about Monte Cristo????

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeful1986 For This Useful Post:

calicocat  (23-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've always wanted to go there! I think I'll have to organise it with some friends one weekend.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

calicocat  (23-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful1986 View Post
    Oohhhh are you talking about Monte Cristo????
    Yep that's the one, couldn't remember off the top of my head and was too lazy to google.
    It was definitely an interesting experience. The main house is separated from the accommodation by a flimsy curtain right next to the bathroom. I reckon my bladder has never been fuller! None of our group had any weird encounters during the night but apparently some of the rooms do get visitors....During the night tour some people said they felt sudden drops in temperature. My camera issues actually happened in the morning when we walked through in daylight.
    It was a fascinating place and I have no idea why the family didn't run screaming when they first moved in, their stories are chilling.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to calicocat For This Useful Post:

hopeful1986  (23-05-2015)