+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I loovvveee reading about and watching anything paranormal. Especially ghosts, which doesn't help me because I'm 28 and still afraid of the dark

I like anything psychology based and learning about serial killers.

So basically I like anything that scares the crap out of me lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeful1986 For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (21-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful1986 View Post
    I loovvveee reading about and watching anything paranormal. Especially ghosts, which doesn't help me because I'm 28 and still afraid of the dark
    Lol, me too! I always use the torch on my phone to go to the bathroom at night, and then sprint back to bed like the devil's on my heels!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (21-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    Lol, me too! I always use the torch on my phone to go to the bathroom at night, and then sprint back to bed like the devil's on my heels!
    I'd been up reading the spooky bubhub thread one night when we were down at our farm...I got up to go to the loo in the dark and there was a bat in the utility room on the way..I turned on the light, said bat went literally bat*hit crazy and I came pretty close to wetting my pants.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (21-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    I don't have to worry about going to the bathroom at night because the S/O is in bed next to me and we have an ensuite so no creepy hallways or distances. But he does leave for work between 3 and 4am when it's still dark and I always wake up just after he leaves and have to turn the TV on so I can fall back asleep. Otherwise I picture things walking out of my closet or appearing at the end of my bed. Whenever I do have to go out of the room for whatever reason I get very nervous.

Most recent story that's made me scared is the tall man with the top hat. If you're game, Google it. I originally heard about him from a YouTube mum sharing "true" ghost stories of her own experiences and he was part of it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeful1986 For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (21-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    I'd been up reading the spooky bubhub thread one night when we were down at our farm...I got up to go to the loo in the dark and there was a bat in the utility room on the way..I turned on the light, said bat went literally bat*hit crazy and I came pretty close to wetting my pants.
    OMG I would have screamed the house down!

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful1986 View Post
    I don't have to worry about going to the bathroom at night because the S/O is in bed next to me and we have an ensuite so no creepy hallways or distances. But he does leave for work between 3 and 4am when it's still dark and I always wake up just after he leaves and have to turn the TV on so I can fall back asleep. Otherwise I picture things walking out of my closet or appearing at the end of my bed. Whenever I do have to go out of the room for whatever reason I get very nervous.

Most recent story that's made me scared is the tall man with the top hat. If you're game, Google it. I originally heard about him from a YouTube mum sharing "true" ghost stories of her own experiences and he was part of it.
    I think I'll wait until the morning to google that one!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

Jensha  (22-05-2015),Skyler  (21-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Is that Slender man?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    I love reading legislation so when people try to go above me and treat me like a silly blonde, i show them that i know my legislative rights and get my own back.

It doesn't make me many friends but i really enjoy doing it. 😈

It happens often because i am a young blonde woman with a really ditzy sort of name. 😂
    Last edited by Maxwell's Silver Hammer; 21-05-2015 at 20:19.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwell's Silver Hammer For This Useful Post:

monnie24  (21-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I just freaked myself out googling this tall tophat man!!! Oh no. My toilet is downstairs from my bedroom and right at the back of my house. And I need to go at least a couple of times after the lights are off! Dreading it! Argh, wonder if DH will walk me to the toilet tonight because I'm scared. He's done that before but probably won't do it tonight because he knows I've inflicted this upon myself by googling the silly thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Lol hope you don't have bats where you are

16. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (21-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Is that Slender man?
    I'm a newcomer to all this but it looks like slender man and top hat man are different.