+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    They look great @nattie84, congratulations.

I'm with you pingc383, not even worth taking a photo of it today. What is your next step?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (27-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @pingc383 I agree it feels good to have plans and know the next step.

We will go straight into a fresh cycle (long down reg). We got 4 embryos from our last fresh cycle (our stillborn son and 3 failed FET). I am going to push pretty hard to get 2 put back.

While we are doing that we are starting the counselling process with my sister to do IUI or IVF. She is super fertile and happy to help. We will also need to pick a new sperm donor if this current cycle fails.

I spent 10 years from 16-26 desperately trying to not get pregnant now at nearly 30 my entire married life has been about desperately trying to get pregnant. I could have saved a fortune on the pill!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 11dp5dt poas

Hi everyone
    I am currently in my 2ww after a FET. I did a hpt this morning on day 11 and got a very faint line. I have tested again this afternoon and it looks the slightest bit darker. I had tested earlier than today, but these were negative. Has anyone experienced a line at this later stage of the 2ww and what was your experience? Do you think this could be a chemical given it is day 11 and the line is so faint? This ivf process definitely messes with your mind. Thank you so much for any feedback. And good luck to you all on your journeys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Hello hun, nice to meet you. I'm also in the 2ww of an FET!!

When you say day 11, do you mean 11 days post ovulation or 11dp3dt or 11dp5dt?

I'm 9dp3dt (ie 12 days post ovulation). Unfortunately, today is 4 days post pregnyl injection, but the poas is lighter than yesterday so it's a bfn, but I have heard embryos take a bit longer during FET, but not sure if this is correct or not..

It could still be early for you and a faint line is good!
    Hi Hun, nice to meet you too! Thanks so much for your reply. I'm 11days past a 5 day transfer. I'm so sorry to hear you've got a bfn. Is there any chance your beta could still be positive, even though your poas is lighter today? This ivf rollercoaster is so difficult isn't it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Hun

You could very well have a late implanter! That is most definitely a possibility!!! When is your official blood test? And when is AF due for you?

I honestly thought it was a bfn for me, but after hearing your story, maybe it will get darker? I dunno!!! Maybe FET implant late? We'll soon see!

My AF is due on Tuesday and blood test is on Wednesday..

Looking forward to seeing a darker second line for the both of us tomorrow!!!!!!!!
    Hey Hun
    Fingers crossed it is a late implanter and that we both receive some good news next week 🙏🏻 My AF is due any day now...it's very irregular due to endometriosis and my BT is Monday. I'll post back here to update on tomorrow's poas. Good luck for the both of us!!!! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm looking forward to tomorrow's update lol. I really think it's looking good for you! Please please please
    Good night hun. Hoping the baby fairy does her magic and you wake up to a darker second line

xx
    Thanks Hun. I hope she does her magic for the both of us!! Have a good night. Speak tomorrow xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to abbey9182 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (27-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine is definitely lighter, I guess still the pregnyl in my system.

What's yours??
    Morning. Mine's no lighter or darker, so maybe it is a chemical after all? Guess will have a better idea after my BT tomorrow. Is pregnyl your trigger? Fingers crossed you get a good result on Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm.. Mine is lighter. No, the pregnyl was ouster shots to help my body produce progesterone. I had to take 3 during FET. My last one was on Tuesday. AF for me is due in 2 days and my BT is on Wed.
    I was hoping yours was darker, as it would have given me some hope of a late implanter.

Oh well.. Looks like a negative and just waiting for AF on Tuesday.
    Oh ok then. I didn't have to have pregnyl, but had to use progesterone pessaries. I was hoping both of ours were late implanter a and would be darker today pingc383. How do I post a pic?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default POAS - The Post Your Photo thread #3

So here's a pic of 11dp and 12dp 5day transfer. It's so faint for this far along, that's why I'm thinking its a chemical.
    Last edited by abbey9182; 28-08-2016 at 12:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that photo even makes it look fainter than it is in real life!!!