+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My temp went down slightly this morning but I tested earlier. I tested at normal time and it was same. So I would say its up still.

Well, I'd say your in with an excellent chance since your bloods were so good. Fx AF doesn't turn up.

Are you tempted to do a test? I did one 3 days ago cause I was planning on going to the hot springs. Was bfn but I saw the indent line! Got me hopeful for a moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don't u hate that?! That's happened to me before and I was holding it up to the light lol of course it was neg... I'm kinda tempted...but also don't want to waste a test if it's going to be neg...so if af hasn't come by Sunday I will...

I hope so. The temp thing confuses the **** out of me lol.

I wonder when your AF will come? Hopefully if she's on her way she just comes so u can get on with it! I feel the same with me if it's going to come, just hurry up so we can get back to it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, exactly! Last month was perfect (well not really cause I doesn't get prego) I had a 20 day cycle that took me by surprise. I wasn't even close to thinking about testing when AF arrived. Short and sweet.
    This month looks like it's going to drag. I've read on forums that women have conceived with low bloods but I imagine it's very rare. I wish I 100% knew for sure. I have acupuncture tomorrow and I know she will ask if I want more aggressive points or not. I think I'll tell her to go for it, but there is a tiny chance in the back of my mind. Especially since temp is still up.
    I'm 95% sure but there's that niggling feeling in the back of my mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like doing temps most of the time. I think it feels like I have come control, even though I really don't.
    On the plus side, I've been detoxing this week and have lost nearly 3kgs! Think it's mostly fluid but I'm happy to see it go none the less.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's always a chance until AF shows up hun...try and stay positive and go for it with the acupuncture. U never know it can only help. I'm feeling a bit crampy tonight, I hope she doesn't come but I don't want to get my hopes up. We'll see what the temp says tomorrow morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's amazing!! Well done! That can only help! what are u doing to detox?

I like doing the temp thing too because it's kinda like a little hint into what's happening, but at the same time I confuses me because it's up and down and that makes me stress and think I shouldn't be doing it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Temp is still up. 36.69 think i week O'd on cd20 which means lf should be roughly 14 days. Still have 3 days before AF is due. Long cycle this month :-(

Detox was suggested by acupuncturist to help my liver. She thinks there's old hormones from birth control still floating around that my liver hasn't processed yet. So, I've been doing no dairy, no sugar, no wheat, no caffeine, no alcohol and no processed foods. So all home cooked meat/veg type food and no morning coffee!! Argh!! Haha

Cramps could mean either. I think you should test tomorrow if your temp is still up this morning.

I like having my old charts as I have learnt from them - but at the time they can be v confusing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long does AF come after your temp dips?? I'm not really sure with mine, one chart that I looked at from ages ago when I was temping it dropped and I got spotting on the sAme day.

Obviously hoping my temp stays up tomorrow morning...fingers crossed. My cramps and back pain have mainly been in the morning, by 10.30-11 they are gone. Having said that I have a sore stomach tonight because I ate too much lol

That detox sounds great I did a similar one a few years ago as recommended by my naturopath and I never felt better! Shame I couldn't sick to it tho. She always says that you can have left over hormones in your body for years!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my temp has been like this...36.49, 36.49, 36.45 this morning... Still getting cramps? So confused lol

How are u going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Test!! Sounds really good. I think you should test today!!

My temp usually starts dropping 3-4 days before AF. Still up 36.65 this morning, ugh! And so symptoms of AF or pregnancy. There was one month where my temp dropped 2 days before AF, so I'm hoping it will be quick this time.

Exciting for you. I seriously think you should test today. You're cd 33, had an outstanding progesterone score and temp is still up. All sounds very promising.