+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @benswife... I was the same, I didn't get symptoms at the time of taking it, they kicked in a few days later and hung around for over a week which sucked :/ I thought I was losing my mind and my husband says, "maybe its the clomid?" it never occurred to me that it could be that. let us know how you go with your blood test! @waitingforBFP - fingers crossed for you! when do you go for your blood test? I am currently on CD 32 and have had no symptoms of AF, so im hoping its good news . im itching to test, but will do it tomorrow I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Anasi I'm testing in two days. I'm worried that maybe I haven't ovulated yet and am actually ovulating now!! I've had a weird drop in BBT. If that's the case then I'm definitely out, since last bd was Friday!!
    No news is good news for you! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @waitingforBFP I have everything crossed for you!! I hope everything works out.

Just to confirm with clomid, once u have ovulated AF should follow two weeks later if your not pg right? So it really should be no news is good news for me right? It's so confusing when you have never gone thru something like this before! Thanks god for these forums!

If for whatever reason it's neg for me tomorrow should I go and have a blood test? Obs has already given me a referral.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Anasi did you test??? I'm on cd18 and don't think I ovulated as my temps are still low 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @benswife...I did yday morning and it was neg...AF showed up a few hours later

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anasi For This Useful Post:

benswife  (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhhh @Anasi excuse my french, but that's such a motherf*cker. I'm angry for you. I'm super emotional thanks to clomid too. If it helps, I don't think I O'd this month, my temps haven't shifted, im off for my blood test saturday to check my progesterone. I'm not feeling hopeful. I hope you're doing ok, sending you big hugs and positive vibes xxxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to benswife For This Useful Post:

Anasi  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Anasi SUX but on the plus side - I think I got AF today, which means we're nearly on the same day of our cycle.
    This will be my 3rd Clomid cycle. First cycle I ovulated 36 progesterone. This month was cray - no idea what happened but today was CD21 but got AF? (I think). My cycle's normally around 28 days.
    So, are you on 50 Clomid?
    @benswife maybe late ovulation? I'm sick of getting bloods taken! Grr

Thanks
    Reviews
    @waitingforBFP you think you got af??? Any chance it's spotting from a plantation bleed? I guess I could o late.... this is the first month I've ever had other signs - ewcm etc. My cycle is normally 23-30 days but maybe the clomid had played around a bit with that. My chinese med dr was funny. I was complaining about my moods and side effects- he started telling me that its awesome because theyre the signs of hormonal change.
    So we we are again, back hopeful! Up, down, up, down. Anyway I think I have worn my hubby out, he came home sick from work today for only the 3rd day ever!!!! No BDing tonight!!!!
    Whats the process after a round of clomid doesnt work? I have the cd2q blood test saturday, then FS appt on cd28. Do we go straight back on clomid right away or do I have to have more tests etc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've heard Clomid can lengthen cycles. Clearly it didn't in my case though! haha.
    So weird, it's def AF, far too heavy. Means I had only a 20 day cycle.

My gyn said if clomid didn't work first month they'd put up the dose to 2 tablets, then 3 and then 4.

Agree about up down up down. That's EXACTLY how it's been for me. Wednesday night "yay! Implantation bleed!" Thursday morning "boo, af?" today "yay, I don't have to worry about BFN's because AF came too early!" haha EVERYDAY is like that.

Quote Originally Posted by benswife View Post
    @waitingforBFP you think you got af??? Any chance it's spotting from a plantation bleed? I guess I could o late.... this is the first month I've ever had other signs - ewcm etc. My cycle is normally 23-30 days but maybe the clomid had played around a bit with that. My chinese med dr was funny. I was complaining about my moods and side effects- he started telling me that its awesome because theyre the signs of hormonal change.
    So we we are again, back hopeful! Up, down, up, down. Anyway I think I have worn my hubby out, he came home sick from work today for only the 3rd day ever!!!! No BDing tonight!!!!
    Whats the process after a round of clomid doesnt work? I have the cd2q blood test saturday, then FS appt on cd28. Do we go straight back on clomid right away or do I have to have more tests etc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @benswife lol that's ok - French away! hahahaha it does such :/ but I guess it wasn't meant to be. would have been amazing if it worked first time tho! when are you having your blood test to see if you o'd? yours could be late ovulation I heard that clomid can do that as well as lengthen cycles. my gyn said the same thing about clomid, that if I didn't O he would increase the dosage. I think he was happy with my result tho @waitingforBFP - I guess we can be TTC buddies! lol! that's weird that your cycle was so short tho! This was my first round, and I was on 50. my day 21 test came back 72.6. my gyn said that was really good so I guess we wait... clomid has made me SO much more emotional tho...OMG! I have been crying since Monday poor DH. Then to make it worse, our fish died yday - which just killed me (killed both of us actually). he was a fighting fish and he was just beautiful but he was old. it definitely amplified my emotional state.