+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry if this is dumb on my behalf... But what is this trigger shot you refer to??

I'm on what my FS says is the highest dose of clomid and have ovulated a couple of times and did fall pregnant lady cycle which ended in a mc. I have an app with her in 2 weeks to talk what is next and I'm pretty sure she is going to suggest IVF as she has said that before.

But I'm ready more and am worried there could be more options for me.... (I'm looking into a second opinion)

Any information would be great!!!

Ps- I've taken clomid heaps sadly, and I haven't noticed a huge amount of side affects. I get some headaches and feel very tired all the time and just felt blah. But at the same time I don't symptom spot! Lol

Good luck and I hope all it takes is one cycle ! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not dumb at all @tassiewife! My understanding (I could be wrong, I am still new to all this) is that the clomid helps the follicles develop. If the mature egg doesn't release by itself (for whatever reason) then the trigger shot helps it to. From what you've said it sounds like you ovulate on your without the need for a trigger.

Thanks for the reassurance about your minimal clomid side effects!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Interesting about the trigger shot! Thanks for the info, I think j need to investigate that further as sadly I have only ovulated twice using clomid- so it is hit and miss. I don't know why that is happening to me but I don't like it. Haha. Appreciate your reply! Good luck with your next cycle and j hope you're lucky and have minimal side effects 😊 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also having side effects but slightly different I am getting very tired easy tho. This is also of first cycle at it however my period has gone for 9 days I have very mild cramping feelings but the bleeding is most bothering as today was supposed to be the first time me and my partner were supposed to be intimate and I have no idea if this is even normal and if this is now going to throw out when I actually ovulate