+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I've said it before but I love the 0-4 Infasecure Neon @ScubaGal it fits well in small cars (I have a Toyota yaris) and long rearfacing markers.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (16-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Go a 0-4 and keep him rearfacing, you'll find that once he outgrows the capsule that he'll struggle to meet the entry markers on a 6m to 8y and rear facing is heaps safer!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (16-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    I've said it before but I love the 0-4 Infasecure Neon @ScubaGal it fits well in small cars (I have a Toyota yaris) and long rearfacing markers.
    Will the Neon fit in the middle seat? A slight problem we have with the capsule currently is that it's fitted behind the passenger seat which means there's almost no room for a passenger in the front...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    It should though not sure it will fit sidebyside with a capsule. But I would be worried both front seats would need to go forward if the seat was in the middle. I think the passenger seat could go back further with the neon than it could with the capsule.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (16-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    after reading here. I have made up my mind to skip the capsule and go straight to car seat. If I do capsule (0--6m), the options are either get car seats 0--4yrs + 6m--8yrs or 6m-8yrs. I prefer rf for Bub as long as possible so that would be option one. It seems like more spending if we get the capsule.

Now just waiting the infa secure neon to go on sale again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a capsule with DD2 and it was great for birthday parties etc. with DD1 I just worked around her, but a 2yo won't wait in the car for the baby to sleep!

If it can only be the capsule OR a 0-4 seat pick the 0-4 seat. Those videos with the crash test dummies should be compulsory viewing before turning a child forward facing.

DD1 had a SnS meridian which lasted her RF till about 10m, which was the highest marker at the time. Two years later and DD2 was able to stay RF till 17m (they are roughly the same height). It's come so far in just two years. When DD2 started being painful about hopping in her seat I contemplated turning her then my friend put up a link to the videos and I decided to definitely keep her RF longer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I found the most use we go out of the capsule was actually out of the car...ie. in the pram and being able to transfer in and out of the car without disturbing ds. So it really depends on what you are using it for.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Car seat what option

What would you recommend for SnS 0--4yrs car seat? Balance or crown? Both available at target.

BigW near us doesn't seem to have infasecure neon in stock at the moment. Nearby ones too. We, in WA, always seem to run out of stock on items.......
    Last edited by bbhope; 17-06-2015 at 01:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    What would you recommend for SnS 0--4yrs car seat? Balance or crown? Both available at target.

BigW near us doesn't seem to have infasecure neon in stock at the moment. Nearby ones too. We, in WA, always seem to run out of stock on items.......
    How long do you have left?
    Go with whatever seat has the highest height markers. I think maybe Kmart and toys r us have an infasecure neon under a different name.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love a capsule. So handy. Why not hire one for the first 3 months? You can always extend the hire if you want to but haven't had a big outlay to see if it's good for you.

Out of the Balance or Crown I would go the Crown because it has the easy adjust harness. I hate removing and re-installing seats.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast