+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    There's an off button people!
    Yeah, sure there is an off button, but when reality TV is taking up SO MUCH of free to air TV stations, it's hard to avoid. I love nothing more than watching a bit of TV, but I miss good quality dramas and comedy...that aren't on a stupid o'clock, or are aired out of order!

I don't mind some reality TV but the majority of it is utter codswallop, but unless you're willing to pay to watch TV (Foxtel, Stan, Netflix etc), pay to buy TV series on DVD that you no doubt only want to watch once, or are willing to risk illegal downloading, then where does that leave you?

The way TV programming works these days is terrible. Way too much reality TV, way too many repeated series/movies. And yes, I am terribly disgruntled about this

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Are there too many reality shows?

Yep, but I still watch it. I love my Netflix. Australian TV is pretty terrible in general. Couldn't live without my American shows.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    actually what annoys me more, is the reality shows going past the time frame. movies that would start at 8.30 now start at 8.45 because someone has gone overtime on the reality shows. if the rubbish finished on time it would be whole lot easier to live with all of them. marie.