+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Parenting payment partnered question

Just recently we found out we are eligible for a part payment of parenting payment partnered.

Since it started almost 3 fortnights ago & it hasn't been a consistent amount. It's been different each time And it's showing that next week our next payment is called 'part of parenting payment' where as prior it's always said 'parenting payment'. Just wondering what it's called in the app for people who have been on it a while. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Does it say part payment pf parenting payment? Cause to me that sounds like its been canceled possibly and your just getting the last part of it. It happened to me once because they thought i hadn't provided some info about my husband when I had. I'd check on your online account to see if it's in your future payments. If not call them. Do u nees to report your partners income and you haven't or hand in some docs and you haven't ?

Part payment is ususally due to a cancelation because of something else affecting that payment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Possibly you will have to enter
    In you partners income weekly or fortnightly for it to confirm your eligibility, otherwise the payment cancels itself. I really don't know for sure... but I did receive this payment at one stage until my husband earnt too much, at which time it cut off. I was reporting fortnightly I think and it would vary depending on the amount he earnt.