+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaCat View Post
    What made you hate it?
    Just not great quality IMO.

I went from a emmaljunga though. I had three parts replaced within 6 months. A chassis, seat fabrics and wheels. I don't even use my second donkey now. I hate it with passion.

We are lucky we don't have fold our pram for car

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently the donkey doesn't fit through doorways with two capsules so something to consider. Other than that, I really like the donkey. I was going to get it, tried it out several times and spoke to people who have it. It isn't as easy to fold up but can be folded with two seats (although it takes up a lot of room that way so unless you drive a Range Rover expect to break it down further). The storage capacity is better than tandem prams, but tandem prams are easier to manoeuvre. The donkey in double mode is big. Very big. Easy to push around the park. Not so easy to push around a store. Or cafe. In fact forget about even bringing it near a cafe.

Might be an idea to get an inexpensive tandem for trips where using the donkey may be too big and difficult.

Otherwise I think it's a great pram.

Congrats on the twins! And good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats
    I have the mountain buggy duet (twins are 4mths & also have a 2.5yo)and am very happy with it. It's one of the most narrow around and there are so many times where it only just squeezes in/through doors and I always think if I had something else I wouldn't fit (& if you have twins you need a pram since you can't just carry them both at once). It's had lots of options too - car capsule, bassinet, parent facing, skate board for toddler etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a bugaboo donkey with the twins, FANTASTIC pram! Sold when they were 2 due to size.. They needed bigger seats and I wanted a 'no fuss/no frills' stroller so bought a Baby Jogger City Mini and LOVED it!!!!!! Would fit up to 4 yr olds in that one and very light and quick fold. Donkey is fab for littlies though, can't fault it at all!!