+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF June 2015

Hello all, hoping someone will be starting IVF next month.
    I'm 16 months TTC with Endo and PCOS. Have done 3 months on Chlomid and now going straight to IVF starting next month.
    Anyone else in a similiar boat? I'm in Melbourne.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @rmc

I'm starting injections tomorrow for egg pick up and collection in June. It will be our first IVF cycle too. I am in a same sex relationship with no known fertility problems but we have had two unsuccessful rounds of IUI. We didn't want to waste any more time or money on IUI because the odds aren't great so I'm hoping we will get lucky in June. I'm also in Melbourne and with City Fertility

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, also hopefully starting ivf in june
    I have endo and pcos. Had lap April '14 to remove endo and came off bc. Very irregular cycles all year until starting clomid in Feb. Ovulated all 3 cycles but no bfp and have been getting increasing pain each cycle so booked in for another lap on the 25th to clean up the endo again then we will move straight to ivf. We are going through primary ivf in Sydney and depending on how this cycle pans out after the op, hope to begin our first cycle early June. Wishing it didn't have to come to this but it seems like the best way forward for us.
    Good luck girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I'm in a different boat as far as endo etc, but I'm also doing IVF in the coming months. I start the pill tomorrow for my upcoming cycle, but not doing EPU until mid July. Very long protocol!!

Hoping to join your June group to discuss different protocols/drugs etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! I'm an old hat at this ivf game! My son is 6 mths old after our 8th round of IVF. We are going back for number 2 hopefully! I'm stage 4 Endo sufferer with one tube and adenomysis. Start injections again last week, doing EPU in the next few weeks but will then be on suppression meds for 2mths before transfer. Any questions, I'm free to answer, we've pretty much been through all the options! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Hope its okay to join you all!
    I just had my first FS today after having a few years break from having our first a few years ago. Am waiting for AF to arrive any day now to book in our Day 21 appt and then sounds like will be starting straight away if alls well on Synarel.
    Bit of background 31, had both tubes removed at 27 (Bilateral Hydrosalphinx) started first round of IVF month after removal, first cycle first transfer resulted in DS 3.5 Back on board for baby number 2...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hilton04 For This Useful Post:

GStef  (23-05-2015)