+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Child Protection Order Check

Hi friends,

I am starting my IVF journey with Monash IVF with my FS Dr. Chris Russell. I am just wanting a bit of feedback regarding the wait time for the child protection order checks.

Our police check was processed within 4 days and we received it back within 1 week. We are now waiting on our child protection order check which is the last box I need to tick to start our journey.

I am really wanting to start for my next period cycle and really need this check to come back this week to have a chance.

How long did it take you to receive your check back? I thought the police check was going to be the hardest.

Any ideas on how to speed this along?

I am sure you will be hearing more from me once my journey starts.

You all provide so much information and advice, it's so great to be a part of this forum. Love hearing about everyones BFPs and can't wait until my chance.

Thank you xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any ideas Ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @ampri3! Mine took abt 2 weeks so hopefully not much longer to wait for u! Wishing u all the best with ur IVF cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @NizzleRizzle. I appreciate your msg. Hopefully it comes quick for me!

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2014, 11:15
  2. Son with one testicle - sports protection.....
    By Little Gorilla in forum General Child Health Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25-08-2014, 10:48
  3. Income protection insurance
    By SheWarrior in forum Family Finances
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 23-08-2014, 08:59