+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Anyone TTC #3 or more?

Looking for others who are also TTC #3 or more.

I'm 34 and we are looking to TTC #3 probably as of next month (unless it's a day that kids seem to be under the spell of the full moon or something, at which point we say no more ).
    I have a fairly relaxed approach this time, but am very nervous that age is not on my side and fertility may be an issue. A poor Miscarriage history doesn't leave much room for confidence either, but we are hopeful!

Would love to have a place to chat to others going through the same.

Thanks!

(feel free to point me towards any threads that are already established)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone...... Does that make me crazy ;-)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to giveitago For This Useful Post:

Mulzer  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi we are ttc no.3
    We have a 4yr old dd and 2yr old ds and thought it was time to go again. First 2 were conceived with no issues. In July 2015 I got pregnant and mc at just over 5 weeks in August. In November I got preg and had a chem ending at 4 weeks and then I got pregnant again in dec and I'm just over 5 weeks and it looks like this one isn't sticking either.
    So we are not having much luck although I am getting pregnant every month we try it's not sticking around.
    How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Hi we are ttc no.3
    We have a 4yr old dd and 2yr old ds and thought it was time to go again. First 2 were conceived with no issues. In July 2015 I got pregnant and mc at just over 5 weeks in August. In November I got preg and had a chem ending at 4 weeks and then I got pregnant again in dec and I'm just over 5 weeks and it looks like this one isn't sticking either.
    So we are not having much luck although I am getting pregnant every month we try it's not sticking around.
    How are you going?
    Sorry About your losses @muzler
    We didn't end up starting to ttc until last month. We had a chemical also and I am about 8dpo now in the cycle following the chem. I feel pregnant. Lots of crampy and full feeling in my uterus. Time will tell i guess.
    I've had a lot of losses, so we are always cautious even when getting a bfp. I hope that your pregnancy sticks. I'll cross everything for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by giveitago View Post
    Sorry About your losses @muzler
    We didn't end up starting to ttc until last month. We had a chemical also and I am about 8dpo now in the cycle following the chem. I feel pregnant. Lots of crampy and full feeling in my uterus. Time will tell i guess.
    I've had a lot of losses, so we are always cautious even when getting a bfp. I hope that your pregnancy sticks. I'll cross everything for you.
    It didn't stick. I knew it wasn't going to. But thanks. Sorry to hear about your chem. They say you're very fertile after a chem. I certainly was although it didn't work out. Hopefully you are pregnant and it's a sticky one. I totally understand the caution. Losses take the initial shine of a bfp away.

Are you in the Jan testing thread?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    We're ttc #3. I have 4.5 year old twins and we've been trying for 2.5years.
    People think I'm crazy for wanting another, but that's ok
    Sorry to hear of your losses ladies, miscarriages definitely take away from the initial joy of that bfp. I've lost 2 babies, 10 months apart - it stays with you.
    Big hugs and sticky baby dust!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone in TTC #4 we have a four year old daughter and 2.5 year old twin daughters. A lot of people have told me I'm insane but my hubby and I just don't feel complete we have just started trying last month but we are very relaxed so we will see how we go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies we are currently TTC for #5. Off to a rocky start with a chem then miscarriage and last month another chem. Really hoping it's not too long waiting for that take home baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask from everyone who has ha chem/early miscarriages. Particularly if you have had recurrent have you seen your gp? Been advised about anything?

I have had 3 chems (before 6weeks) in a row. There was a 2 cycle gap between 1st chem and 2nd but I was on the other side of the world to hubby. The 3 months of the last 5 we have tried to make a baby I have gotten pregnant and they have all been chems.

I'm seeing my gp tomorrow to fill her in but I'm not sure if there is any point. I have 2 beautiful kids who were conceived without much thought.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Barring any complications I try again when I feel ready emotionally.
    Chems I dont even wait a cycle, I try again straight away.
    Providing the Dr hasn't told you not to for medical reasons, I think it's a personal choice..... Whenever you feel ready.

I had a D&C with retained products, which caused an infection that spread to my ovary. I got pregnant again two cycles later and ended up with an ovarian ectopic due to scarring from the infection.

I think i got pregnant straight away with DD2 after another ectopic that time too.