+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So i have told my sister whats happening and she is trying to help me get out. Things were bad this morning he just decided he wanted to throw his weight around and yell abuse at me for no reason and i wouldnt look at him so he spat in my face... So i got up and said i needed to go get some bread and went and sat down the road in my car till he left...

I dont want to have to leave all my belongings behind and start again but i dont think i have a choice. My car isnt working properly so
    I will have to leave that behind also...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummylozzie For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Mummylozzie Am so happy to hear that you've told your sister. I know it would've been hard, but you've done the right thing IMO.

I'm not quite sure what your sister is doing to help, but I'm really concerned for your safety after hearing of this morning's episode, most especially the spitting in your face. I'm very worried he is close to taking the abuse even further by hitting you (if he hasn't already).

Please think long and hard about calling a DV hotline or the police (even go down to the nearest police station to where you live for advice) and getting out asap even if that means leaving everything behind and going into a shelter. You and your kids need to be in a safe place somewhere where he can't find you. You can go back later with the police to collect your stuff.

I also strongly suggest you get a DV Order out on him when you leave as well ok regardless of whether you're still in whatever state you're in now when you do get out of you're back up here. Doesn't matter, but you need some kind of protection for all of you. He's not to be trusted in any shape, way or form.

I know you don't want to have to start all over again with nothing. Belongings can be replaced, but you can't be for your kids if he kills you or neither can your children if he hurts them. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. I've seen it happen which is why I'm urging you once again to go asap. The police will put you in touch with the right people who can give you and your kids crises accommodation etc.

I know you're scared Luv. I was too when I went through it myself and I didn't have children to think about then either. Taking the first step is the hardest, but I know you can do it.

Am thinking of you allxo
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 15-05-2015 at 12:14.