We need 15 reviewers for Mater Nappy Balm! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
*OFFER NOW CLOSED*
Mater Nappy Balm is a silky smooth, exceptionally gentle cream ideal for nourishing red and delicate bottoms. This unique, soothing formula forms a protective barrier to repel wetness while still maintaining breathability and moisturising the skin - making for a drier, smoother bottom and a comfortable, happy baby. Mater Nappy Balm is a unique formula that keeps the nappy area hygienically dry and protected and:
Mater Nappy Balm was formulated to closely replicate the vernix– the naturally occurring substance produced in the womb which coats and protects the baby. This unique-to-market innovation provides more comfort for baby and peace of mind for mum. RRP $7.99 Website: www.matermothers.org.au/productsReviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- Protects from irritation
- Soothes and calms skin
- pH balanced
- Dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin
- Recyclable pack
- Your child must be under 3 Years old and in Nappies (cloth or disposable)You must try the Mater Nappy Balm for 1 weekYou must write a review of at least 50 words long by 15th of June, detailing your experience after trying Mater Nappy Balm. They are particularly interested in Performance, Ease of application and Fragrance
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be consideredWe'll be selecting 15 reviewers from all the posts made by 9am (Brissie time) on Thursday 21st of May.If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the strict deadline, please don't apply).When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a reviewguide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.