+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Inner West
    Posts
    3,267
    Thanks
    1,892
    Thanked
    1,916
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post
    @Silver flute how is baby going? do you think it's still breech?
    Have you had a chance to look at the spinning babies website?
    Fingers crossed he does turn
    How was your first birth?

    @ScubaGal 3 days to go...!!!! Eeek!
    How exciting
    Are you going public or private? I'm having a stretch and sweep as soon as I clock 40 weeks.

    @Crumpet87 I'm in Melbourne. Is this your first?
    @AngelicOne is this your first csec? I understand how scary that could be.
    I hear that scheduled CS can be a really good experience though
    Will you have help at home after the birth?
    I'm going private post natal in a public hospital. I'm just waiting to see my midwife now, hoping for a stretch and sweep at 40 weeks.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked
    11
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post
    @Silver flute how is baby going? do you think it's still breech?
    Have you had a chance to look at the spinning babies website?
    Fingers crossed he does turn
    How was your first birth?

    @ScubaGal 3 days to go...!!!! Eeek!
    How exciting
    Are you going public or private? I'm having a stretch and sweep as soon as I clock 40 weeks.

    @Crumpet87 I'm in Melbourne. Is this your first?
    @AngelicOne is this your first csec? I understand how scary that could be.
    I hear that scheduled CS can be a really good experience though
    Will you have help at home after the birth?
    I had a crash cs with my third, so had general, blood transfusion, lots of pain etc so hoping a planned one will be a much nicer experience! I'm just a worrier! My husband is able to take a couple of weeks off which is good, although not sure how we'll cope spending so much time together 😁!!

    Do you know what you're having??

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    266
    Thanks
    374
    Thanked
    352
    Reviews
    0

    Default Anyone else counting down the days?

    @ExcuseMyFrench, AFAIK, Bub is still breech...have an apt tomorrow to check position. Yep been doing all the spinning babies stuff. I look like a beached whale! My toddler thinks it's hilarious! How are you feeling?
    . @AngelicOne....that sounds like it must have been a terrifying experience for you! I hope you elective c sec this time round is much more peaceful and easy for you.
    Wow guys, this pre-labour is getting intense....wonder if this could be the start. Gulp!
    Last edited by Silver flute; 11-05-2015 at 11:44.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Silver flute For This Useful Post:

    ExcuseMyFrench  (12-05-2015)

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Inner West
    Posts
    3,267
    Thanks
    1,892
    Thanked
    1,916
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver flute View Post
    @ExcuseMyFrench, AFAIK, Bub is still breech...have an apt tomorrow to check position. Yep been doing all the spinning babies stuff. I look like a beached whale! My toddler thinks it's hilarious! How are you feeling?
    . @AngelicOne....that sounds like it must have been a terrifying experience for you! I hope you elective c sec this time round is much more peaceful and easy for you.
    Wow guys, this pre-labour is getting intense....wonder if this could be the start. Gulp!
    Go @Silver flute !

    Have you resolved the hospital issues?

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,321
    Thanks
    1,552
    Thanked
    2,537
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

    Default Anyone else counting down the days?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelicOne View Post
    I had a crash cs with my third, so had general, blood transfusion, lots of pain etc so hoping a planned one will be a much nicer experience! I'm just a worrier! My husband is able to take a couple of weeks off which is good, although not sure how we'll cope spending so much time together 😁!!

    Do you know what you're having??
    No wonder you are worried after having experienced a crash csec. I'm sure this one won't even compare and will be a good experience.

    We think we are having a girl
    @ScubaGal how did you go with the mw? Take a panadol before the S&S, apparently it helps with the pain. However I didn't feel anything at all with mine and it did start labour within 24 hrs
    @Silver flute haha at the beach whale comment. I can totally imagine my toddler loving seeing his mummy in weird positions!
    Does your toddler understand what is about to happen? I think mine is completely oblivious.
    Good luck with your appointment tomorrow.
    Last edited by ExcuseMyFrench; 12-05-2015 at 00:53.

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,321
    Thanks
    1,552
    Thanked
    2,537
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    How's everyone going?

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked
    146
    Reviews
    2
    You girls are so lucky, I'm already counting down and I have 18 weeks and 5 days or 131 days to go!!!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahjane914 For This Useful Post:

    ExcuseMyFrench  (15-05-2015)

  10. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,321
    Thanks
    1,552
    Thanked
    2,537
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahjane914 View Post
    You girls are so lucky, I'm already counting down and I have 18 weeks and 5 days or 131 days to go!!!
    Yes not long till we meet our LO
    Im sure your pregnancy will fly by too! Enjoy the 2d trimester, it's the best!!

  11. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked
    146
    Reviews
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post
    Yes not long till we meet our LO
    Im sure your pregnancy will fly by too! Enjoy the 2d trimester, it's the best!!
    Thanks, the first trimester was horrendous but have been feeling a lot better lately. Hope the home stretch goes quickly for you.

  12. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Inner West
    Posts
    3,267
    Thanks
    1,892
    Thanked
    1,916
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @Silver flute any news?

    I'm going to be pregnant forever I think

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

    ExcuseMyFrench  (15-05-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. 40mins and counting... Nap issues!
    By Freyamum in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-02-2015, 15:18
  2. Lochia for 4 months and counting... TMI
    By tr1na in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2015, 01:00
  3. Ahh! One of those days
    By Sabochan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 14-11-2014, 22:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Bamboo Lulu
Unique, non-toxic wooden eco toys for babies. Water-based paints, saliva-resistant & baby safe. Super soft, prints & basics for baby, made from bamboo & organic cotton. Hypoallergenic - great for eczema relief. FREE gift with purchase. Code BUBHUB
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Softmats
Softmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and Premium Bubba Mat™ range of floor spaces are the best quality in the world.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!