+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Your boss should have told them to go home and the sick person shoild never have gone to work. They are both in the wrong... I get so annoyed when people go to work sick and therefor bring down most of the office for the next month

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Poppy For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Not unreasonable at all. Your employer has a duty to keep your health and safety protected when you're at work. And saying it's ok for a very obviously sick person there, risking infecting everyone else, is ridiculously stupid and selfish. It also makes no sense because instead of having one sick employee off work, he could have several if they catch it.
    This but I will add being preg is kinda irrelevant it's just health of All workers not just the ones utd

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pmakes3 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys sorry been flat out

Yes full time so have sick leave but I shouldn't have to use mine when it's not me who is sick.

They reckon we can come in sick cause we are short staffed blah blah Blah. Anyway this week started with him not speaking to me and now I have a touch of this frickin flu and can't take anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Nope, no one should be coming to work when they're that sick and your boss was totally out of line. He should be encouraging people who are sick to stay away, particularly if you work with the public! He sounds like a bit of a d!ck if he's still not talking to you. Bad manager who clearly needs to grow up and take a bit more responsibility for the welfare of his staff.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat74 For This Useful Post:

JET09  (18-05-2015)