+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Attachment 69968 This is my latest cloth purchase
    Too cute! I don't have any pretties. This my latest cloth. Excuse the stock photo.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1431080324.321919.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyV For This Useful Post:

tickle  (08-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    Yep cloth here too we use lots of different brands but mostly itti bittis (though the quality isn't what it used to be so I don't recommend them to people as much these days), Baby Beehinds & I have a couple of Baby Bare Teddies that I'm really liking.
    For my WAHM pretties, I like the fit of Envious nappies so I tend to choose makers who use that pattern.

Love our cloth nappies!
    I completely agree about the ittis, it's such a shame my toddler is in size large and I ordered these recently and they are pretty crap never had problem before! Also they changed the soaker to polyester no longer bamboo so I won't be buying again.

To get rid of the smell I just dust some bi carb soda on top of the nappies and it works a treat! I also find it a pain how long it takes to dry lately but I have actually recently cut up terry flats to fold and stuff inside my China cheapies work well and dry in a jiffy!

I have ittis, sunbaby (China cheapies), organic bugalugs (probs my fave now), bluegum babies and Abby gro (second fave)

I have 2 in cloth and saves us a bunch! 😊😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Itti bitti tutto here, I think I have over 50 ( oops ) dd 20 months doesn't look like she'll be Tt by the time belly bub comes so I'll have 2 in cloth.
    Wanting to try other brands so I'll stock up at the baby expo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to maternidade For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (08-05-2015)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    We don't have any pretties. Some of the bbh have nice patterns though.

Does anyone know of any good (but cheap) mcns for 16kg+?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    He isn't 16jgs yet is he?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We were using bambooty easy dries. Loved them, but dd has grown out of mediums. So I've sold them and got a few bambooty easy dry osfm and baby bares. I came across baby bare at the baby and kids expo in Melbourne last month and I love them! They are such a trim fit for a osfm nappy which we need as dd is long and thin.
    We use disposable at night but I want to start using cloth at night too. We had some bad leakage which scared us off but weight try again now we've found baby bares.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the bambooty prints. When we first started using cloth I was all "I don't get the pattern thing. Ill just get white" now I'm like "baby bare just released new patterns...must buy all of them!!!"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Snowman For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (08-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Lol BUY ALL THE NAPPIES!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (08-05-2015)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    He isn't 16jgs yet is he?
    No, probably ~14kg or so but he will be 16kg before being toliet trained and I'm worried our current mcns won't fit him anymore (they're supposed to be up to 16kg and the osfm we have seem smaller that the large 10-16kg nappies).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I seriously can't imagine him that grown up!!