+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've just bought a few second hand ones from a Facebook group called 'buy and sell your modern cloth nappies (MCN) Australia'. They seem to range from about $5-$15 but postage is $8 for 1 or 2 nappies or $14 for more so I've been buying in lots of 5-6 at max $8 per nappy. P.S. If you have any White bambooties I may be interested. They're super cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by gumnut babies View Post
    Ohhh thanks I'll have a look!
    I'm shopping for them at the moment and the going rate seems to be between 10-20 per nappy depending on brand, quality and condition.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    I'm shopping for them at the moment and the going rate seems to be between 10-20 per nappy depending on brand, quality and condition.
    Oh thanks!! Mine have been barely used and some limited edition prints so hopefully that will help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A&S View Post
    I've just bought a few second hand ones from a Facebook group called 'buy and sell your modern cloth nappies (MCN) Australia'. They seem to range from about $5-$15 but postage is $8 for 1 or 2 nappies or $14 for more so I've been buying in lots of 5-6 at max $8 per nappy. P.S. If you have any White bambooties I may be interested. They're super cute
    Sadly no white bambooties - they are super cute though! Thanks heaps for the price range though - when I looked on gumtree no one was really selling in my area so I was a bit scared that I wouldn't be able to offload any of my stash 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely join the Facebook group. You'll have buyers within hours if they're reasonably priced.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A&S View Post
    Definitely join the Facebook group. You'll have buyers within hours if they're reasonably priced.
    Thanks!! Now I just have to sort the massive pile of nappies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week

Default Cloth Nappy Folk

Hey peeps, so I'm using BBH Magicall multis and feel like we might outgrow them. DS1 is 6 months in a week or two and 9.3kgs so a big boy already. What brands should I consider to last the distance?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    This will sound a bit stupid but how do you all know when to change your MCNs? I'm currently testing out some Bambooty nappies that I bought and just like my terry fitteds every time I get to them they're soaked and his clothes are soaked so I'm doing a full change each time.

Obviously I need to change him sooner but how often do others do the check?

Poos are easier because I can hear him every time but I seem to keep missing the wees.

Do any MCNs feel touch dry like a disposable? I just worry he will get a rash from being so soaked. I guess he's in the heavy wetter category..
    Every 2-3 hours - you may need to add a mini booster to the front for a boy, depends on what type of booster too bamboo lasts longer than microfibre.
    Maybe moved to a sized bambooty or a standard bambooty osfm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey peeps, so I'm using BBH Magicall multis and feel like we might outgrow them. DS1 is 6 months in a week or two and 9.3kgs so a big boy already. What brands should I consider to last the distance?
    You might find that as bub becomes more active (crawling/walking etc) he'll slim down or change shape a bit and you'll get more wear out of your nappies. Unless he's already too big for them and you're having leak issues or something, I'd wait and see if they still fit after a couple more months. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    You might find that as bub becomes more active (crawling/walking etc) he'll slim down or change shape a bit and you'll get more wear out of your nappies. Unless he's already too big for them and you're having leak issues or something, I'd wait and see if they still fit after a couple more months. 😊
    Ok thanks good tip