+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Makes me lust for pink girly nappies...

Even if this baby is a girl - which I doubt, I don't think I could justify anymore (except maybe a couple) in girly patterns as this is our last.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I wasn't going to get any girly ones but they were good deals. If my next is a boy I'll sell the girly ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Snowman View Post
    We were using bambooty easy dries. Loved them, but dd has grown out of mediums. So I've sold them and got a few bambooty easy dry osfm and baby bares. I came across baby bare at the baby and kids expo in Melbourne last month and I love them! They are such a trim fit for a osfm nappy which we need as dd is long and thin.
    We use disposable at night but I want to start using cloth at night too. We had some bad leakage which scared us off but weight try again now we've found baby bares.
    Hey @MrsSnowman I'm quoting an old post but I was wondering what size your bub was when she grew out of the medium Bambooties? I'm looking at buying a stash of these but bub is already 8kg at 4 months so I don't want to waste money on Mediums if he will grow out of them in five minutes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Hey @MrsSnowman I'm quoting an old post but I was wondering what size your bub was when she grew out of the medium Bambooties? I'm looking at buying a stash of these but bub is already 8kg at 4 months so I don't want to waste money on Mediums if he will grow out of them in five minutes.
    Hi ScubaGal. I can't remember what size she was, but she is only like 7.5kg now at 11 months. She might have been about 6kg? I probably could have got a bit longer out of them, but they were a bit gapey at the front and I got some baby bares and loved them so got rid of the mediums. The bambooty easy one size are ok. They'll be better once she is a bit bigger. It's really hard to know what they'll be like on your baby. Dd is kind of skinny and long so the low rise of medium easy dries didn't last long on her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    This will sound a bit stupid but how do you all know when to change your MCNs? I'm currently testing out some Bambooty nappies that I bought and just like my terry fitteds every time I get to them they're soaked and his clothes are soaked so I'm doing a full change each time.

Obviously I need to change him sooner but how often do others do the check?

Poos are easier because I can hear him every time but I seem to keep missing the wees.

Do any MCNs feel touch dry like a disposable? I just worry he will get a rash from being so soaked. I guess he's in the heavy wetter category..

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cloth Nappy Folk

@ScubaGal I change roughly every two hours during the day and haven't had leaks. I think I'm changing more frequently than need be though and suspect we could probably go 3 hours between changes. That's with GroVia hybrids using stay dry inserts which seem to stay feeling reasonably dry against dd's skin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey MCN ladies! I have a question - I want to sell some of my second hand nappies (itti bitti, bambooty, baby Beehinds) but have noooo idea what to ask $$ wise? What's the going rate for second hand good condition MCNs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gumnut babies View Post
    Hey MCN ladies! I have a question - I want to sell some of my second hand nappies (itti bitti, bambooty, baby Beehinds) but have noooo idea what to ask $$ wise? What's the going rate for second hand good condition MCNs?
    Maybe check eBay or gumtree to see what others are selling them for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Joint modern cloth mummies and see what others are selling for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh thanks I'll have a look!