Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh MrsDL

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsDL I am so sorry you are going through this, it is just awful. Know that you can always talk to us on here. If it wasn't for all the girls on here I don't know how I would have gotten through my miscarriage last week.

Be kind to yourself! 😘😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no you poor girl. Do you have some pain killers incase of intense cramping?
    Be kind to yourself and I hope you have some support around you.
    Such a heartbreaking thing to go through

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsDL how are you doing? Hope you are feeling a little bit better xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thanks Lauzie,
    im ok, had a few pretty ****ty days. Have been bleeding constantly now, and had a beta hcg test Monday and again today. Will get results tomorrow but I know already what the results will be. I was ok today as I kept busy and ds was happy (amazing how if your kids are happy then so are you). I'm sure I'll still have sad days but just looking forward to it all being over. Thanks so much for asking after me, means a lot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear..
    I'm going through same at moment. Haven't had a scan or blood test but the last 3 days have had light brown spotting never had this with any other pregnancies so have no idea what's happening..suppose it a waiting game

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are so welcome 😊 I really appreciated the check ins the last week so thought I could pay it forward.

It is not a nice time at all. I found the physical stuff (bleeding) etc kept my mind off the emotional, now that had stopped the emotional has reared its head the last couple of days for me.

Be kind to yourself during this time, sounds like DS is a beautiful distraction and a lovely reminder why we do this and endure the pain when/if it happens.

I am sorry @ever that you are potentially going through this too, hopefully the spotting doesn't eventuate for you, everything crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so now I'm just confused. Dr office just called with my blood results. Hcg is going up and is at a normal level! WHAT?! I don't know what to think. Doesn't explain the bleeding and the cramping and I'm in shock. Have an appt at 12pm, not sure what he'll do really but hoping for another us. I have one booked for Tuesday that I was going to cancel but I think I'll keep it now. Holy **** I'm on the emotional roller coaster train. Am still trying not to get my hopes up but this has thrown a spanner in the works

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that is a surprise result considering what is happening - the U.S. Is the only thing that will confirm one way or another. Sorry that you are riding this wave!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    A glimmer of hope. Fingers crossed it's all that you need. Did you get the actual figures from the dr to see if they are doubling or just going up? When I had a blighted ovum they were very slowly rising at 8 weeks but my scan had me at 6 weeks.