+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's is really hard to go by the tests because your levels might be just on the brink and another day could make all the difference.
    Try keep strong till your scan as that will give you the absolute answer you need.
    I have everything crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohh no, I'm hoping that your scan goes well...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ended up going to the dr this arvo and he referred me to an early scan which I've just been to. Sac is measuring 5w2d which doesn't make sense and I'm no longer hopeful. Even if I ovulated later than I thought, I got a BFP on what I thought was 9dpo, which just doesn't make sense. And so the waiting game begins...

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awful, the waiting game sucks.
    Because it's so early I guest they can't go off a heart beat can they?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nah they couldn't see anything in the sac, which makes sense for one that size. I have another scan booked for the 19th but I'm not holding out much hope. Guess I'll have to go back to the dr as well. Just hoping If I'm going to miscarry that it happens quickly as I cannot deal with it being a big drawn out process. Sorry for the downer post. I hate that this so common, didn't think I'd have to go through it twice though

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really sorry to hear that. I've recently been through the same sort of scenario. Low rising hcg, bleeding, several scans and never revealed a fetal pole or heartbeat. Just a small empty sac Finally let it go at 10 weeks.

By far the worst thing is the waiting & holding out hope that it will be ok. I hope that in your case it is ok. Once I knew it was over the relief from stress was amazing. You are not alone. Please chat or msg if you need to vent!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Snooze For This Useful Post:

MrsDL  (08-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's ok share your thoughts, I only went through it a week ago last Friday. This website has helped me out a lot sharing and connecting to people in the same position.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Reneeharry For This Useful Post:

MrsDL  (08-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope I'm not giving you false hope here but my first scan measured 5 weeks 3 days when I thought I was over 6 weeks, turned out I ovulated later than I thought and got a super early BFP at like 3.5 weeks. Went back at 8 weeks and my beautiful baby was there. I'm now almost 30 weeks I don't have any bleeding though and my period wasn't regular. Hoping for a miracle for you too xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Fi Poledancer

Bleeding has started heavily now and I've got period type cramping so fairly sure it's all over. Although I'm devastated, a part of me is relieved that my body is doing it naturally this time (last time I had a blighted ovum and needed a d&c). The thing I'm most upset about is that this is now my second miscarriage and I'm officially terrified of going through it a third time and thinking my son is destined to be an only child because I can't go through this again. I know I can get pregnant, it's never been hard for me... I just can't seem to stay pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your help and support ladies, it means so much to have people to talk to when going through something that's rarely spoken about in the outside world

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsDL For This Useful Post:

lauzie  (09-05-2015)