+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Crazy reoccuring dreams

Ok after I am 3 dpo and I know this is not a sign of pregnancy and I don't think of it as such but I rather am seeking advice as to why I seem to get crazy dreams in general? I just had two reoccuring dreams in the last two nights and I've dreamed this same thing many times but not recently. I normally get crazy dreams after o but not these two dreams. I haven't had them for a year I reckon. It's a bit off topic but I am hoping someone can explain.

Dream 1: I am on my way from my home town in Europe to australia. Normally it's by myself but this time the two closest people were with me, my mum and my husband. We stopped at the usual hotel in India and walked over to Nepal (country on my bucket list) over the Himalayas to the temple I keep visiting in Tibet in which a close Nepali friend (which exists in real life but lives in Sydney) is practising Buddhism. Now this is where the dream was changing. I normally go back to India and then australia. Not this time. The country is experiencing a civil war and we were locked in the temple for safety. The temple was destroyed. My friend told me that my other friend (I asked about him) had been killed but the donated his organs to ill children (of course this doesn't work). I walked out of the temple and cried and saw soldiers coming my way. I kept crying and I think I actually cried for real. The soldiers came closer and I thought they were going to kill me. Instead the sun did rise and they said the war was over. I stayed at the temple with my husband and mother. We did not go back to Australia.

Dream 2:

Another popular Dream for me. I am on the plane with hubby (normally with my parents which are divorced or by myself) going from sydney to Mexico (been there several times and its my favourite holiday destination). I am in Dream and real afraid of flying. especially small planes and we needed to go to America in a big plane and to Mexico in a small plane like usually is the case in this Dream. The small plane has a high crashing rate but in neither of my dreams it crashed. So even in my dream I knew the journey. The difference is hubby didn't say where we are going until I was in the big plane still boarding. Now the weird thing happened and the Dream changed from the usual fly to Mexico in an unpleasant plane ride (it normally is horrible with turbulence etc but I always got there and had a great time). This time my boss entered the plane which is head of the litigation department at work. The plane never takes off but tried several times. I never got away from rainy sydney and my boss didn't seem to ever wanting to go to Mexico and was pleased this plane didn't start. Now I had dreams about planes not taking off before but only was with hubby and this was when we had financial issues many many years ago. The Mexico Dream I had more often when I started a new job and started my law degree and moved to Australia. Weirdly enough my parents were in the first (moving to Australia) ...

Do you get reoccuring Dreams? I would love to hear about yours. Why do you think they occur?

Thanks for letting me share xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your 2nd dream actually creeped me out! I doubt it was the same for you, just the way I read it lol.
    I've had a reoccurring nightmare (?) Since I was a kid. It doesn't really scare me so much as make me sick.

Im just in this huge empty space that has no edges, boarders ect just everything (where the ground, sky, walls ect would be) is this pale yellowish cream colour, like cream walls in a long term smokers house. Its completely empty. Nothing just me walking in a nothing void of that colour. Then without any warning its full of junk, piles and piles (picture Wall-E version of earth) just filling up the yellowish void. I cant move because of all the crap because I'm just surrounded my mountains of it. I usually wake up at this point near puking and shaking.

Ive spoken to people about it before and they all say it's representative of stress in my life ect but sometimes I have it when stress is at a minimum in my life. Eh Idk. Just typing it makes me feel sick.

Another one ive had a few times is meeting DD, but she isnt mine. Shes DHs but another womans child.

That ones just strange lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This has only ever happened 2 times ( thank god)

I went for a nap and I was most likely in a deep sleep but I woke up my mind was awake but my body was asleep so I felt trapped in my body I couldn't talk or move but I could see everything in my house I could see my mother walking passed the room I tried calling out for her but as loud as I yelled it was only in my head nothing was coming out, tried to sit up and it was like someone was sitting on me and I was paralysed, then I would fall asleep and it would happen again.

I was so scared I was dying it is the scariest thing I've been through. It is the worst feeling I hope never one ever has this happen!

Thanks
    Reviews