+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It doesn't bother me at all. Everyone gets so busy I don't expect people to remember exactly when it is. All I can say is thank goodness for Facebook for reminding us of people's birthdays! I usually know when they are roughly but it's nice to get the reminder from Facebook of someone's birthday coming up

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (21-08-2015),Mamasupial  (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would forget everybody's birthday unless somebody reminds me. It's only since I get Facebook notifications of somebody's birthday that I actually manage to say "happy birthday" to people now. Even best friends. I just have a terrible memory for things like that. DH and I forgot our wedding anniversary last month and we've only been married 2 years lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't really mind or cared as I've stopped celebrating birthdays since my 21st.
    However it's nice when someone thinks of you or cares enough to make an effort.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I wouldn't mind - people forget, stuff comes up etc...

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I do have one friend, we have known each other since high school. 45 years of knowing each others birthdays. and my birthday is Anzac Day. so not hard to forget or to miss ( if you are living in Aus or NZ ) she forgot my 40th and my 50th. it surprised me, didn't really upset me. but .... she has remembered other times, but just both of those bdays she arranged overseas holidays for herself and her dh. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the replies.

I was curious because I am not too phased about my own bday but I did forget my friends on Sunday and I remembered at 3am this morning so I text her at 6 when I woke up again. I just felt bad and was wondering how others felt.

She said it was fine and that I wasn't the only one to forget which made me sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wouldn't bother me, the world doesn't revolve around me. We all lead busy lives and I'm hopeless remembering birthdays at the best of times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not bothered. My kids, DH and parents are usually the only ones to remember which is nice but as others have said it's usually just another day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It wouldn't worry me. Things happen and I'm sure I have forgotten things in. The oast

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    For me if it's a friend i don't mind if they don't remember on the day as I am a sucker for forgetting birthdays.

If it is my parents then that upsets me. It upset me more when family (my dad) forgot my ds' s first birthday. He is the first grandchild

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app