+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    So here we go again. BFP yesterday, fourth pregnancy. Not really excited, just depressed
    Congratulations Sally, I think we were in the same due date group late last year before I miscarried. My heart goes out to you hun and you are so deserving of a healthy successful pregnancy this time - have everything crossed for you!

Totally understand not being able to embrace the pregnancy. I wasn't able to for the entire 1st trimester this time and even now I still have moments if hesitation, and I haven't been through half of what you have.

I hope you have some good support, a good understanding OB etc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    So here we go again. BFP yesterday, fourth pregnancy. Not really excited, just depressed
    Good luck Sally, hope everything goes well for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Congratulations! Wow so soon, that's great news. Best of luck - can you get an early scan etc to help ease your anxiety? I had one at 6 & 7 weeks which definitely helped me, although different situation. Fingers crossed for you 👶
    I know! I was surprised too! I really want to go when there will be a definite heart beat , it will stress me out more if there isn't one, so I'll aim for when I think I'm 7 to 8 weeks. So hopefully I can just pretend it's not happening for the next 3 or 4 weeks to keep the anxiety at bay.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetcheeks1 View Post
    I know! I was surprised too! I really want to go when there will be a definite heart beat , it will stress me out more if there isn't one, so I'll aim for when I think I'm 7 to 8 weeks. So hopefully I can just pretend it's not happening for the next 3 or 4 weeks to keep the anxiety at bay.....
    Yes fair enough. I had a couple blood tests before the scan too to check for rising hcg. So far, so good 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes fair enough. I had a couple blood tests before the scan too to check for rising hcg. So far, so good 😉
    That's a good idea, I will ask my doctor to do that too :-)

How far along are you sunnygirl79?

I have one son already and after what we have been through I now realise I was so innocent back then, such a different mindset this time round!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pregnant after miscarriage - thread #3

Good luck Sally, hope everything goes well for you xx
    You too sweetcheeks. We terminated a pregnancy in March at 22 weeks (no problems seen til the morph scan) so I understand where you're at! I'm going to try to pretend I'm not pregnant for a few weeks.

We also have one living son and everything about his pregnancy and birth were so easy. I'm not sure how we got here, but here we are!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Sally, I think we were in the same due date group late last year before I miscarried. My heart goes out to you hun and you are so deserving of a healthy successful pregnancy this time - have everything crossed for you!

Totally understand not being able to embrace the pregnancy. I wasn't able to for the entire 1st trimester this time and even now I still have moments if hesitation, and I haven't been through half of what you have.

I hope you have some good support, a good understanding OB etc?
    You were! I felt so sad for you it's actually one year yesterday since my first mc. Weird anniversary.

I'm just going to take this slow. My safe date will be the halfway mark anyway so no matter what it'll be tough. I figure at least if this doesn't work out my treaters might take me seriously.

My OB is great but not that understanding. My GP is very understanding do I'm going to ask for regular scans from her.

First though, have to get through the first few weeks. Baby steps!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally1981 For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (30-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats sweetcheeks and Sally, I hope the weeks fly by for you both till you have those scans and the reassurance everything is ok. Despite having perfect scans and no complications during the pregnancy, I was still convinced something would go wrong and I wouldn't ever get to hold my baby, even in the days leading up to her birth. Yet here she is safe in my arms.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polly6034 For This Useful Post:

Sally1981  (30-08-2015),Sweetcheeks1  (29-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a good idea, I will ask my doctor to do that too :-)

How far along are you sunnygirl79?

I have one son already and after what we have been through I now realise I was so innocent back then, such a different mindset this time round!
    I am over 13 weeks now. I told myself I wouldn't get excited until after 20 week scan but can't wait that long. Embracing the pregnancy now and it's all out of my hands anyway! Definitely easier with each scan/test and as my previous miscarriage was quite early, this pregnancy feels much different - and much better. If that makes any sense?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Sweetcheeks1  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.... I'm nervously joining because I cannot keep my anxiety to myself and would love somewhere to chat because my mind is going crazy.

I got a faint bfp yesterday followed by a darker bfp today on a frer.

I have a five year old dd and in 2013 our 2nd daughter was born sleeping at 21 weeks. Last year I had 2 m/c so to say I'm a little scared is an understatement.

Booked in to see my fs tomorrow. Don't know how far along I am because I have pcos and crazy cycles but if i had to guess maybe 4 weeks.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to melimum For This Useful Post:

Happymum2  (07-09-2015),HollyGolightly81  (07-09-2015)