+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    Bubba boy made an early appearance at 36+6. We r both doing well.
    Omg wtf!!! Omg!! 😱 huge congratulations ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Lily!!! Lucky you worked out that capsule 😂

Hope you and baby are well. Yes please share your birth story and a piccy when you're ready x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!!!

How is everyone else going?

I'm going okay. The anxiety is getting pretty unbearable but luckily my OB team is really understanding and help me however they can.
    Bub seems to be going well. They give me a quick scan at each fortnightly appt which is helpful. I'm looking forward to my proper scan at 28 weeks.
    Physically, my only symptoms are tiredness and joint pain. I had to admit defeat in my gym class today and come home, I'm just too pregnant now for that class. Everything was hurting too much. I'll stick to aquarobics from now on

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many weeks along are you now @sms89? I think the anxiety eases with every passing week, but I still worry everyday that things might go wrong.

I'm nearly 28 weeks, nearly into the third trimester. I can't believe it! I'm feeling so well. The reflux has kicked in now, but otherwise I physically feel strong and healthy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sms89 - have you started feeling movements yet? I was a total stress/anxiety-head until I started feeling regular movements. I still have little freak-outs when I've been a bit too busy to notice movements or when my imagination gets the better of me and I think of things like the cord around the throat and stuff but it just takes me sitting down quietly (maybe with a cold drink) and paying attention to my belly and sure enough, it doesn't take long before I feel some reassuring movement 😌
    @Polly6034 - I'm 28+1 and sure am feeling the burn too 😣 Even a glass of water seems to kick it off! I never ever get heartburn when I'm not pregnant and it's not fun at all!! I'm also getting little feet stretching up and under my ribs which isn't the best feeling....ouch! He's pretty good at moving his feet when I push on my ribs though

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 26 weeks on Thursday. I hoped the anxiety would settle once I got further than my youngest daughter's gestation, but it's just getting worse each week. Yep, I'm feeling regular movement. It doesn't make me feel much better though. Nothing much is helping me cope better with the anxiety. Not even the fortnightly scans help much. I'm off to see a psych soon to talk things through. I don't think I'd be quite as bad if this bub was a boy. My Dr has mentioned the possibility of bringing my CS date forward because of the anxiety.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls sorry I've taken so long to come back.

I will come back and edit this later as to not keep Bub up public for too long.

Baby Vincent was born 19/05 at 36 + 6 after waters breaking about 10pm the night before. We Basically went straight to hospital as it was all occurring before full term and these were both things we got told at antenatal warranted going straight there. After calling originally they said to wait till I started having contractions, but as I couldn't recall feeling Bub in the hour before we erred on the side of caution. I got hooked up to ctg for monitoring and my OBS over the phone admitted me and said he'd come back and check on me in the morning. According to ctg I had a couple if contractions... And didn't feel much so was set up in my room and told to rest... No bingo ... Contractions started pretty much straight away... I then laboured in my room for hours, being checked on once and awhile for Bub heart rate by midwife. I spent most of the time in the shower. I asked the midwife at one point when she wanted me to call her in and she said some time between contractions and so many in a certain period... She then next time told me not to worry too much about timing. At about three I was buggered and told hubby I couldn't do it. 5 felt an urge to push got hubby to get midwife who checked me at 9cm and took us to delivery..l Bub was born about 7am my OBS making it for last 20mins of pushing.

I'll hop on computer to add picture..l sorry for no personals, hope all r well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like it all went very smoothly @lilyloubelle, must've been a shock for baby to arrive early, I'm guessing he is all healthy?

30 weeks here! Braxton Hicks are ramping up like crazy, to the point that the tightening is taking my breath away! Otherwise baby girl is kicking up a storm and all is good. Now to decide on a name....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly6034 View Post
    Sounds like it all went very smoothly @lilyloubelle, must've been a shock for baby to arrive early, I'm guessing he is all healthy?

30 weeks here! Braxton Hicks are ramping up like crazy, to the point that the tightening is takings not my breath away! Otherwise baby girl is kicking up a storm and all is good. Now to decide on a name....
    Yeah he's healthy. In hospital they watched his sugars and watched him for jaundice...but neither needed medical attention other than feeds. We stayed in hospital food five days to make sure he put on weight

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great! Clearly he was just ready to make his entrance into the world then huh?! Enjoy the new born days with him, I can't wait till that's us!